[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

But to me, the :cookie: is worth mroe then the money. My :cookie:

i bribe you with a cookie that i went back in time to steal from you as well and we trade cookies
your :cookie:
my :cookie:

i didn’t go back in time, and steal your cookie while you are away

but i did

I destroy your time machine before you get back with the cookie. Then I outlive you and steal the cookie from your grave.
My :cookie:

That’s just fucking weird. However, you get arrested by the time police for abusing the use of a time machine. However, I’m part of the time police and confiscate the :cookie:. My :cookie:

For my one phone call, I call my elite team that I have trained over years, and they go steal the cookie from you and break me out of prison.

But we are secretly listening to the line while you make the one call and already know where your elite team took u. We go over and steal it and place you back in jail(this time with no call). My :cookie:

I use a penteract to contact the demon lord Xil and have him personally steal the cookie
Now it’s my :cookie:

But then I beat up xil using his own stuipd wand. My :cookie: now

I summon in the Top Hat God and a Confused Sludge for him to use as a vessel. The Top Hat God then is found by a level 1 wizard who calls “top hat” before dying. Then all 84 people in the realm teleport and then kill the Top Hat God. The Top Hat God then drops the Top Hat Staff, which all of the necromancers fight over, and in their fighting, they accidentally all fire it at once. Due to everyone firing it at once, the range of the Top Hat staff is multiplied by the number of Necromancers AND THEN SOME, which causes a wild

spoiler

to appear. One shot hits this spoiler, killing it. The other moves at blinding speeds across the entire realm, finally crashing into the Avatar of the Forgotten King, instantly killing it. The Shatters appear, and everyone moves as fast as they can to get into it. All the Necromancers are still holing the Top Hat Staff all at once, and they go into the Shatters and one-shot everything. When they exit, they fire at a random pirate. However, it’s too strong for the pirate to handle, so he lets out a circle of bullets that explodes across the entire realm, killing everyone it touches, then it gets to you, a buffed paladin, and the bullets come and…

SUSPENSE

deal one damage.
I then hack you, making you DC, leaving the cookie.

TL:DR my :cookie:

Actually, I was the buffed paladin, and I had an Oreo, I steal the cookie before you can get it and then I have two cookies.

I move to asia.
My :fortune_cookie:

@discobot fortune
thanks

:crystal_ball: It is certain

It is certain that the cookie is now mine

Nope, he was talking to me, right? @discobot fortune
thanks

:crystal_ball: It is certain

Confirmed.
MY :cookie:
thanks

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.