[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

:crystal_ball: It is certain

My :cookie:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I distract you
AND
įŒ į”•āŠ‚ā•–į“oį“’ YOU (look sideways)
Roll a deception check: @discobot roll 1d20
thanks

EDit: well crap. Itā€™s probably yours.

:game_die: 6

Roll intelligence check
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 2

No its yours

AKLDragonā€™s :cookie:
:sob: i finally lost it (super sadness)

NEVER EVER CHALLENGE ME. EVER. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW POWERFUL THE :cookie: IS. YOU WEAKLINGS WILL NEVER GET IT. Plus, I turn to a regular soon :smiley: . MY :cookie:

i summon the urgle and all of you guys died and Leohe droppped the cookie and with no one to stop me because the urgle consumed all of you, I peacefully walked over there and picked up the cookie
my :cookie:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iā€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iā€™ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iā€™m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youā€™re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatā€™s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ā€œcleverā€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnā€™t, you didnā€™t, and now youā€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youā€™re fucking dead, kiddo.

That saves neither of you from the URGLE GOD!!! HE ISNā€™T EVEN IN HIS FINAL PHASE!!!

But Iā€™m a npe KNIGHTā€¦ My :cookie:

But I kill your npe knight with the buffed CDirk

But thenā€¦ I tell you that Cdirk got nerfed and you kill your self. My :cookie:

I revive as a warrior who uses his super speed to take the cookie

But my trickster is faster. My :cookie:

My rabid polar bears are faster still
Also Leoheā€™s trickster corpse

:cry: However, using my rouge, I stealthily steal the cookie. My :cookie:

however i poked a hole in your cloak so right after u steal the cookie, while u were laughing like an untrained sniper with no awards what so ever. I saw a floating peice of human body and I one shot you with a kendo stick and steals the cookie
my :cookie: