[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

No me
My :cookie:

no me
my :cookie:

My 🍪

i actually write something in the text box and i receive a cookie in reward.

ur an orange star when u realize ur fighting with yellow stars. my :cookie:

you get thrown in jail for being starist. i take the cookie
(also, i am rank 54 compared to your rank 57, so dont get too cocky)

The jail turns out to allow stargregation and i get a faster time than you orange stars. I then sue you of your cookie in court of accusing me of being racist. My cookie

i am the law, lawsuit goes nowhere.

You aren’t the law. and I call u a loser so u go cry at home, a small green monster with one eye and horns come out of your closet at night and molests you, you get scared and start molesting him back. You start to feel your [CENSORED FOR ABOUT TWO PARAGRAPHS DUE TO HIGHLY GRAPHICAL WORDS] after you escape from the other dimension, you forgot you left your cookie in the cookie jar so I steal it from you. The one eyed monster still comes to [Censored] you every night, you say you take the cookie back but all the real cookies are guarded by my pet, the one eyed monster with a big [censored again] that comes to [censored] you every night. I always keep the cookie because the monster is immortal with the power to [censored] everyone in the [censored]. The end. Also my :cookie:

I turn your monster to my side and it does the same thing right back, now it is 110% loyal only to me. I take the cookie, my cookie

The world explodes because the monster is somehow more than a 100% loyal to you. I become a god/God and make a new world, where I have all the cookies.

I press ctrl + z

I press ctrl + y

I press ctrl z and turn off the computer.
My cookie

It doesn’t work because there was no + sign.

I smash the cpu with a hammer and get out those “cookies” it mentions.
My cookie

But not ur :cookie:

I kick you and steal cookie

I bring out my pocket knife and kill u.