[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

The psi of the surrounding area equates to 10 atmospheres and the cookie crumbles, while your bones are crushed. I use my teleportation skills to grab all the bit of the cookie and reverse the cookie’s time to its original state.
My :cookie:

But the stage is dreamland, and I survive using my impeccable DI.
I come back and activate 20XX and kill all 4 of your stocks, leaving your cookie on the ground.

You forget the fact that I am the ice climbers, and you have killed only the insignificant other. I use my hammer to spike using the stage. Your heart instantly explodes into nothingness, and thus your time has passed.
We tech those.

But then you remember that ice climbers wasn’t in sm4sh, and your heart shatters, causing you to kill off the rest of your stocks.

But then you remember 20XX was a melee mod. And then I recreate the wombo combo with one hand and utilize it on you.
Your heart flat-lines.

But my mashing skills are too good, and you went for an extra pummel before performing it. I fast forward to 20YY and become a falco, and demolish you in the falco-ICs matchup.

But I use my knowledge of all the combos and the specific frame rates for each move to get 4 consecutive 0 to death KOs at EVO 2018. You undergo cardiac arrest from the humiliation.

While Bulwqeajli is distracted by the medics attending to Idragonet, I steal the cookie from him.

I kick you in the leg and steal the cookie and run away, with your broken leg you can’t chase me

I slap you with a baseball bat and take the cookie

I throw you off a cliff and go get the cookie

You lose your balance and fall off with me, and, using my aerial fighting skills, I take the cookie back.
:cookie:

I used my knowledge of knots so I was hooked to the anchors, so i didnt fall
My cookie

The cookie ran away from you because you didn’t use the :cookie:

:cookie: don’t like electrical creatures.

You dropped the cookie and I picked it up.

I viciously ripped apart your limbs and snatched the :cookie: off of your twitching body on the brink of death.

I become darth vader, and later come back and murder you.

You suddenly turn good at the end and give me a cookie after sacrificing yourself for the greater good.

I go to heaven and they take the cookie away from you to give it to me.