[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

But I sue you for the bump and take the cookie
My :cookie:

You bet the cookie on a coin flip while I bet a cupcake, and I win it.

Ha too bad for you
My :cup_with_straw::cake:

You realize that losing the bet means that you lose the cookie and don’t gain the cupcake. Otherwise, it would be make more sense for us to have just traded.
My :cookie: and :cup_with_straw::cake:

I’m a scammer and made the system think I won, and if you’re the system I’m actually a hypnotist
My :cookie: and :cup_with_straw::cake:

Let’s see what I have…
My :bomb:
Oh here, @nameness hold this for a sec
:exploding_head: :point_left: NAMENESS
i take the cookie, my :cookie:

I slap you for killing a forumer,

My corpse slaps you for slapping a forumer

I tear the cookie from your dead hand (again)

But I have a death grip on it and you fail (pun intended)

I, being incredibly respectful, cremate your remains. And steal the cookie.

My mountain of forum game spam suddenly crushes you, but you throw the cookie in the air to save it before you’re crushed. I catch the cookie.
Also bump :stuck_out_tongue:

The sheer resounding, intimidating force of my intellectual words and massive textwalls are too much for one of a lower caliber such as yourself to withstand, forcing you to drop the cookie which was previously in your possession, allowing me to be the temporary owner of this sacred cookie.

I threaten you with a full disadulation, causing you to get frightened and return the cookie to it’s rightful owner.

Actually, I dropped the cookie out of confusion wondering what disadulation means, I still don’t know what it means and you probably don’t either.

This exposing statement shocks you into dropping the cookie, therefore it is now my :cookie:.

I stab you out of dissapointment that you missed my reference to the office, causing you to die. I then take the cookie from your dead corpse.

I can’t get a reference to a show that I’ve never heard of before.

I’m secretly a cat, meaning I have eight extra lives, and I steal the cookie from behind your back while you assume that I’m dead.

My :cookie:.

I get angry at you for being a cat and not a nacho dragon, causing me to kill you, take the cookie from you, cook you, and feed you to other forumers/people. I then place my cookie in a vault that is impossible to break into.

Break into your impenetrable vault and store it in a bucket.

Also the bucket is filled with that gross stuff that comes off your teeth when you floss, like filled to the brim and the cookie is covered in that stuff, so much and the cookie just sank into the plaque so that if you wanted to retrieve it you would have to reach into that disgusting gunk, and if and when you got it it would be covered in plaque and therefore inedible.

However, after placing the cookie in such a container, you faint from the stench. I then take the bucket and throw it’s insides on top of you. Afterward, I simply bake a new cookie.