[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I plant and detonate a bomb, causing you to die and the cookie to somehow fly out unscathed. I then take the cookie.

My :cookie:

I take you out with a beam of radiation, causing you to lose your memories. I take the cookie. My :cookie:

You’re all still :b:anned.

I call BS on your ban, get it repealed and sue you for the cookie and win.

I gave you a fake cookie full of cyanide, you ate it and died.

But, as noted, the cookie is fake as the real cookie is already gone. However, I sue you in the court of law for my cookie. As stealing a cookie is a capital crime under realm law, you are executed and the cookie is rightfully returned to me.

My (fake) :cookie:

the cookie I “returned” to you was actually a remote-detonated IED, after we leave the court building I set it off.

My (real) :cookie:

Because there is a nonspecificity on the continuity of the cookie, I go to the bakery and buy a cookie.

Therefore, I own a cookie.

I bribe the bakery to issue a recall on all cookies, so you have to return it and the bakers give it to me.

I dupe the :cookie: causing all :cookie: to lose it value.

Okay…
Now we all have :cookie:

I erase all the fakes, finding that my cookie is the one true cookie. my :cookie:

Download
Cookieclicker

Infinite :cookie:

Those aren’t the cookie though.
I ateal the cookie.

There is no more :cookie: :frowning:

You lie, it my :cookie:

:cookie: ym ti ,eil uoY

Since your in the mirror realm, I team up with you. I get the cookie, you get the mirror cookie. :wave:

Banned for posting in the wrong thread

I undergo severe training in the cookie regions™ to become the cookie that you all so cherish.

I am the :cookie: