[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I resummon the old cookie by sacrificing my third child (don’t ask where the first and second went)
My :cookie:

Shocked by the brutality, a priest kills you. I take the cookie.

The cookie was an oreo, so I wasn’t killed.
my :cookie:

You still killed your own child, priest kills you again

I use oreo again to not actually die, but the priest thinks he killed me. Then I steal the cookie from you.

The oreo wasn’t an oreo. It was just a black and white cookie. Priest kills you.

That’s what I wanted you to think but it was an oreo.
Still my :cookie:

I ate the oreo.

I bake a new cookie.

I reply to none of you! This let’s me claim a new cookie as the cookie.
This :cookie: is now the :cookie:

I take the real :cookie:
and mix it up with a bunch of fake :cookie:s

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
now you will never find it

A ha!

I nuke you because you aren’t stealing the cookie. Then I nuke @BlueBoa to find the real cookie, which I baked to be indestructible. I claim the real cookie.

I politely ask for the cookie. My :cookie:

I give you the cookie, then ask to share the cookie.
Our :cookie:

I eat one half of the cookie, now you have the only remaining half of the remaining cookie. Your 1/2 :cookie:

I eat the remaining half of the cookie. I bake one hundred cookies.

Deca bans you for duping. I get a new cookie.

I steal your cookie.

I take your cookie via implanting a teleporter on it.