[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I find you at post 2000 and take your cookie and fly away.

My :cookie:

I shoot you down and take the cookie.

I cut the bullet and slice your head off.

I shoot you with a shotgun. Canā€™t cut 20 bullets at the same time eh?

My :cookie:.

While you are so obsessed with the cookie once you get it, I steal your shotgun and shoot you, then grab the cookie and hide in a bunker.

For this plan to work, you would have to shoot the shotgun. Sadly, it has to be reloaded every shot. Without seeing your confused face, I run away with the cookie, whispering to itā€¦

My :cookie:ā€¦

I shoot a blowgun at you and you fall asleep. ThenI take the cookie and fall asleep with it since itā€™s 3 a.m. here.

I steal it from you in your sleep.
I hide it in a very secret place, hidden in the depths of realmeye formattingā€¦

Note: once you find where Iā€™m hiding the cookie Iā€™ll give it to you willinglyā€¦

I hack into realmeye and change the formatting.

I release you from your sanity, in your madness you drop the cookie.

I was already insane, deciding to steal cookies from people every day. Releasing my sanity only made it worse. I steal your cookie.

I emerge from the shadows briefly enough to snatch the cookie from the tips of your fingers.

However I am the shadows and drain you of your life

Since you are of shadow I turn on the light, and as your body disappears your shadowy hands release the cookie for me to pick up.

I turn the light off and jump scare you, which causes you to drop the cookie.

You didnā€™t realize I was behind you, and I shank you.

However the knife you were holding was actually me in a knife costume, I get up and disarm you by removing the piece of glass you shanked him with and then take the cookie and leap out the window

I slice you down to size with a lightsaber. I then take your chopped up metal bits and make one cookieā€¦

My :cookie: and metal :cookie:

I go invisible and steal the cookie

We attempt a fair trade in RotMG but I scam you and claim the cookie for my own.