[Forum Game] Last thing you ate?

What’s the last thing you consumed? I want to know. I’m a self-proclaimed food connoisseur.

EDIT: Be extremely descriptive! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING.

I skipped lunch this afternoon.

Cereal with a glass of orange juice.

MORE DETAILS PLEASE.

It seems that I’ve been skipping lunch somewhat frequently recently as well. Huh.

Well the cereal I don’t know the brand name but the OJ was Tropicana make.

ok so
what i had for dinner
a slice of bread containing ~185 sesame seeds
a white meat chicken patty (coated w/ bread crumbs (bread crumbs not whole grain))
1 (one) slice of lettuce, washed in sink
3 slices of roma tomato, slightly translucent
one teaspoon and 5 milliliters of mayonaisse
one ketchup packet
total was about 400 calories
i ate this at wendies
um what more?
oh right it was at 7:34
i burped twice
used the restroom one
checked my phone 5 times
was listening to zutter (name of song) while i was eating
i sat on the bench, not the chair.
oh right, and i got in with my dads car, a 2016 honda crv, liscence plate # (********* hehe not gonna tell u)
oh yea, and my dad payed with credit (plus coupon bc we are asian, was like 2$ off or something)

EDIt:
after @ConsoleMC reminded me, i forgot to mention my snack:
one bar of staples, ULINE economy brand
model # S-5520
bought from https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-5520/Staplers-and-Staples/Economy-Staples-5-16?pricode=WY807&gadtype=pla&id=S-5520&gclid=CI6ujZ7W69ICFYZsfgodxSAM1A&gclsrc=aw.ds
consumed in exactly 5:23.84 minutes
staples were 5/16" Staples

You didn’t eat a stapler?

heyyy, coupon life = good life

assuming you’re a tad younger, it’s good that your father may be taking some steps to raise you in awareness of how to be financially efficient. good on y’all.

no i couldnt eat a stapler, they give me terrible indigestion

I made a sandwich out of the Tyson chicken strips and homemade bread. I made my signature sauce. It’s equal parts mayo and ketchup with a bit of djion mustard. Slather as much as you want on ( I use an absolute sh*t ton of it) and boom. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

My go-to pre-dinner snack has got to be a chicken strip sandwich! They never get old. Sounds delicious, cool sauce.

Thank you thank you. I take great pride in my sauciness

that must have killed your nose

OH so I just ate dinner and I had a Mexican salad with lettuce, grated cheese, black beans, chopped onions, some more greens, tortilla chips broken into the salad for that extra saltiness and some chipotle dressing. was good

I used a sh*t ton of the finished sauce. There’s not a ton of mustard in it. Although if you like it go ahead I’m not stopping you.

An orange cantaloupe, cut into bits, I ate it with a toothpick, my mom made it, it’s in a metal bowl, it’s to the left of my computer next to my cup, my cup has grape juice in it, my mom bought the grape juice from Trader Joe’s, to the other side of the metal bowl are some probiotics and some iron pills, next to those is my lamp, my lamp has a picture of a football, baseball, basketball, and soccer ball on it, It is currently not on.

Specific enough?

You’re approving of cannibalism?

I ate Panda Express.

1 entree of white rice with 2 sides of orange chicken, rice covered with terriaki sauce.
Yum

Cheese and Vegemite sandwich.

Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods are good :smiley:

just eat instant noodle. indomie brand, cooked with 98°C hot water, for 3 mins 47 secs and gone in 4 mins 48 secs. right now still digesting

Pasta.
Store bought dry pasta
Pot of water, pinch of salt.
Wait 8 minutes for the water to boil,
Put the pasta in, let it boil for 13 minutes.
Strain, microwave store bought pasta sauce (bolognese) for a minute 20.
Pour pasta to bowl, pour sauce in.
Add basil, oregano and then mozzarella.
Done.

I eat this every day. :yum:

I had an eggs Benedict with creme anglais sauce and an English muffin. Hash in the side