[Forum Game] Level Up!

My metal knee needs an annual checkup. They end up upgrading it too.

Level 7

They are actually people working under Donald Trump, and they hate him, so they give you the upgraded metal knee with which you can run into the oval office and smack him in the face with a 50-meter long knee hammer, you are now the ruler of the United States, giving you lots of influence and power!

You use your influence to bribe upto level 8!

You get rid of that knee and you grow wings.
Level 9

I have the same fate as Icarus and my wax wings burn. I decide to run away from the labyrinth so my legs are strong af now

Level 10

While escaping the labyrinth, you found the philactery again! But your legs are so strong, you resist the mind control, and take control over the artifact. You gain an immense power, and start thinking on how to use itā€¦

Level 11!

YOu just throw your thing away

level 12

i pick it back up and power surges through my entireā€¦weapon

level 12.99

Realises that you have to go up by ONE level every time, not 0.99
Goes up by 0.01 because i can.
Level 13

realizes****

im good at spelling now

level 14

I eat a sandwich.

level 15

i eat two sandwiches

level 16

I eat a bag full of Swedish Fish

level 17

You find out the swedish fish were poisoned by oryx, BUT u drink an antidote for it.

Level 18

Your Swedish fish were actually steroids and you save Little Jimmy from death by sheer stupidity

Level 19

Little Jimmy then backstabs you and tries to murder you in your sleep. U are secretly awake, and stab him with his own knife.
+99999999999999999999 xp
Level 20

I break this game, so instead of dying and going back to level one, you reach 1/8.

How are you going to reach 2/8?

I send oryx nudes in exchange for pots.
level 20, 2/8

Deca releases an event chest for pirate caves, it occasionally drops sb life.

You have reached 3/8.

Your guild does mass opening of ocean trenches but you donā€™t always get a mana.
1 mana till 3/8

you get the mana, dink it and end up sitting o dying thessal and die.

level 1