Forum Game: Link the items!

First time I’ve ever attempted to make a forum game before, not expecting this to be a very big hit. But hey, there’s a first time for everything!

How the game works: One person will say the name of anything in the game (item, pet type, enemy, debuff, etc. As long as it’s a real thing that is or has been implemented in the game, it can be named). The next person has to say the name of another thing in which the first letter matches the last letter of the previous thing.

Example: Staff of Necrotic Arcana
Abyss of Demons
(in this scenario the next thing would have to start with the letter “s”)

Rules:
• You can’t use an item that’s already been used previously, but to a certain point I might reset it if this gets enough replies.
• You can’t use the name of any players (including yourself!), but you can use the name of an enemy.
• You can only use one term at a time, and you may not go again until someone else has replied.
• Put the term you are using in bold and italics so as to clarify what exactly it is you are replying with.
• If you reply to anything on this topic, it has to include a term.

Bonus points if your term has some sort of specific relation to the previous term!
Okay, so I’ll just begin with Cube God
Have fun!

Dirk of Cronus
is that linked specific enough? :wink:

Sword of Acclaim
Actually yes, it does link together well. But it doesn’t have to link well. Just the letters do :wink:

Medusa

The Ganglands

Spooky boi

a!=t

Lost Halls

??

Spectral Sentry

@XHippobroX The word you respond with has to start with the last letter of the word posted before you.

Wait wat?

^ here

Im saying it’s the same thing as the thread I just linked ^^

Yuki
(don’t know how to make bold text, sorry)

@XHippobroX this thread is the same as the one you linked, except in this one the words have to be rotmg related.

Icicle

And you put two asterisks before and after the words in order to get it to be bold, like **this**

Esben

Nights’ Edge

red demon

a does not equal t

Neutralization Orb

If you don’t believe me, then check what he drops in his chest. It will all make sense and relates perfectly.

Brute of the Abyss

######yuck i hate that guy##########################

Spreading Fire

The Abyss, demons, lava, fire… eh? eh. Gotta show some love for the Arena unique enemies!