[Forum Game] Make A Story

Lol Scorchmist made me delete this due to it being flawed so i’ll just type some stuff here like how i use my waffle-maker to heat my clothes

I can’t wait to flag my winning prize!

that’s a joke right?

Scorchimist wakes up in the morning with his laptop in his bed and goes to play forums games, he does not eat or move he will just do this every day till he is dead.

Daily life of yours truly

Sorry that was a typo, you will be recieving 850 spams.
Anyway when Shatter wakes up he goes for a swim in the ocean waters but then remembers that he’s a blue LANDfish so he goes onto the land instead and chills there and yeah and occasionally makes fun of other famous personalities on realmeye and then he goes to sleep while smoking one pirate king’s cutlass.

the romantic life of Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King

sorry, my internet died…

also [quote=“Rammernaut, post:1, topic:3833”]
The best story will win 85 messages with the words “Spam” in them.
[/quote]

wtf. you would get flagged for spam.
also if you want to make some fan-fics you should’ve entered this

you can still submit, but you just wont win prizes anymore.

**[quote=“Scorchmist, post:4, topic:3833, full:true”]

sorry, my internet died…
[/quote]

Ahem…
Where’s the story?
You managed to ruin the whole post within a few minutes of its making.
(jk but still post the story)

also why do we have to chose a topic, if i made a story about myself it would be too realistic b/c ik what i do…

fine here,

I go online, and read everything.

wtf. you would get flagged for spam.
also if you want to make some fan-fics you should’ve entered this

you can still submit, but you just wont win prizes anymore.
[/quote]

Sorry, i’m not very good at general fan-fics, although i can manage to make over 6.9k posts about random stuff.

wha? was that commenting about me?

C’mon man i said that the NEXT topic would be put in after the story

the romantic life of Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King

well you dont make your things clear enough, in the main post, you have to specify that the person who submitted the story will identify the next story topic. Also have to put guidelines to be not too specific.

Also that concept wont work, b/c someone may take like 3hours to write a story, but in the meantime 10 other stories would be posted thus changing the topic of story that you’ll suppose to post.

basically its incredibly flawed

I believe that you should be typing a story before another topic arrives. The trick is to just write from your heart, meaning that you just write down the first thing that comes to mind.

yes. But the topic would get switched too fast…

did you even read my post… read it agian and answer everything.

*Again
Also you should put a question mark after post, or else it would just be a statement.

You know, i get the whole thing, but in the time it took you to write all that you could have written about Jon Bilgewater’s Romantic Life
(Shatter got the idea, didn’t he?)

still did not answer my questions, this game is too flawed to continue, If you dont take the suggestions and just be a kid and point out my crappy grammer, thats fine. But this game will die.

I agree, now this Scorchmist-forsaken game shall end.
Pleased?

not really.

but ok i guess.

That’s a stupid reason to end this. I want to hear about Jon Bulgewater’s romantic life

(EDIT: You missed the joke D:)

*Bilgewater

Anyway when Bilgewater met his first love he was out fishing for blue LandFish’s(a.k.a Shatters) And he met a pirate named Dreadstump, Dreadstump had many amazing qualities, but the most elegant one was his beard, everyday, Jon met Dreadstump and they both talked about the heroes they had slain in the past, Dreadstump had chalked up a tremendous amount of kills compared to Jon, this made Jon even more insecure. But one day he finally decided to ask Dreadstump out.

Dreadstump said no.

He was already dating Craig, the intern.

So later on Jon just did it with a parrot.

The end

NO IT IS NOT THE END NOT YET

NO THIS CANNOT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE