Forum Game: Make A Story!

This is my first attempted forum game!
Rules: Everybody Adds Words And Continues A Funny, Sad, Or Whatever Story, As Long As It Is Good.

Example: @Flamebom says Once Upon, and @Aserilith Copys And Pastes Flamebom’s Text. Maybe He Says A Time. So The Story Would Be Once Upon A Time…, and so on until there is no more room. At that point the story restarts from my prompt, which will be the starter of all stories.

First two words: One day

REMEMBER TO COPY ALL PREVIOUS ALL PREVIOUS LINES OF THE STORY INTO YOUR POST!

One day I killed myself

i think I pissed myself looking down to see the giant story that was written then all I see is [quote=“VectorXYZ, post:2, topic:5688, full:true”]
One day I killed myself
[/quote]

I haven’t laughed harder ever.

The end

One day I killed myself, it all started when…

One day I killed myself, it all started when shaxasno had replied to my post on realmeye forums

goodbye

One day I killed myself, it all started when shaxasno had replied to my post on realmeye forums after that, i killed myself

ill tell you right now thats not going to work

reasons

• people also might have said some off-topic things in their posts
  • the msgs later on will just be spam

Also this game is just basically this

One day I killed myself, it all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on realmeye forums, Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways

One day I killed myself, it all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on realmeye forums, Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so i flagged her

Shaxasno’s a girl.

So she goes shopping

i know shes a girl

If you go around assuming peoples gender, you’re going to trigger a lot of people. The only evidence you have to confirm your statement is the people of forums, but they’re not qualified to go around telling people about me, since they don’t know me in real. @KonKat

umm
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/shaxasnos-photo-album/
post 56

Who is going to scroll down all them posts looking for 56?! xo

use the bar on the side…
no offence but ur a regular, u should know this
just slide down

I don’t see what you’re trying to say with post 56

ok fine clearly u dont understand
click this

then go to the taskbar and add /56

It just goes to a post that has you saying “Your a girl”