Forum Game: Make A Story!

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes.

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant

I guess we’re disregarding this rule?

for a regular, @Shaxasno umm, she has a very tiny brain :wink:

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment,

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying :

######I’m so dead right now

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression I

What is the words below your bold

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took

######Can’t read that?

I can just why

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube.

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said:

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of @Shaxasno.

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of himself. He crawled to

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of himself. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met