Forum Game: Make A Story!

you can’t just remove words from my post D:

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me.

Woooops didn’t see the last word, my bad -_-

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter,

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,”

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when @Doc came, and threatened to

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know,

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know, OB was in the soup, playing hide and seek

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know, OB was in the soup, playing hide and seek, but the soup was clear so it didn’t work too well

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know, OB was in the soup, playing hide and seek, but the soup was clear so it didn’t work too well and so, OtherBill decided to get out of the soup and smash his seal on

[Y’all are welcome to have your fun, but please don’t @-tag me in every single post from this one onward. OB]

[Woops, sorry about that. ET]

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know, OB was in the soup, playing hide and seek, but the soup was clear so it didn’t work too well and so, OtherBill decided to get out of the soup and smash his seal on his mum’s car, which he had stolen to come here to play hide n’ seek in the first place. However,

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know, OB was in the soup, playing hide and seek, but the soup was clear so it didn’t work too well and so, OtherBill decided to get out of the soup and smash his seal on his mum’s car, which he had stolen to come here to play hide n’ seek in the first place. However, little did he know his mother was actually at Mcdonalds too, and when she saw the car ruined, she

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know, OB was in the soup, playing hide and seek, but the soup was clear so it didn’t work too well and so, OtherBill decided to get out of the soup and smash his seal on his mum’s car, which he had stolen to come here to play hide n’ seek in the first place. However, little did he know his mother was actually at Mcdonalds too, and when she saw the car ruined, she gave OB a Burger King gift card. Meanwhile,

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know, OB was in the soup, playing hide and seek, but the soup was clear so it didn’t work too well and so, OtherBill decided to get out of the soup and smash his seal on his mum’s car, which he had stolen to come here to play hide n’ seek in the first place. However, little did he know his mother was actually at Mcdonalds too, and when she saw the car ruined, she gave OB a Burger King gift card. Meanwhile, the guy who was inside that airplane finally bled to death because of his bullet wound.

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took a video of him self and posted it on YouTube. He then turned to you and then said: “Hayyyy g’bye mate!” and shot a bullet in side of his virgin cavity and shouted a shout that vibrated the walls of the room which was filled with hundreds of clones of Shaxasno. He crawled to a homosexual nightclub in Orlando and met NeedAWig, who said “KYS!” to me. NeedAWig then took off and met Talwar, where they sprinted into a big creepy basement where YinYarn hides during the winter, to create the most powerful of the puppies, the ultra-mega-super-pupper itself. Upon it’s creation it summoned The Puppet Master, who said “my puppets require life essence,” so he walked to McDonalds and to his surprise met Shaxasno, who gave him a bucket of chicken to eat all by himself he was slowly eating his chicken when Doc came, and threatened to make delicious soup with the leftovers. Little did he know, OB was in the soup, playing hide and seek, but the soup was clear so it didn’t work too well and so, OtherBill decided to get out of the soup and smash his seal on his mum’s car, which he had stolen to come here to play hide n’ seek in the first place. However, little did he know his mother was actually at Mcdonalds too, and when she saw the car ruined, she gave OB a Burger King gift card. Meanwhile, the guy who was inside that airplane finally bled to death because of his bullet wound. But then he came back to life because I needed his moral support and