[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

A fictional Muslim traveler passes a lively agricultural market.

(Sorry dudes this was for my WHAP class)

whap my nuts lmao

Advanced Placement World History
(rearranged to WHAP)

The solutions of the equation $z^4+4z^3i-6z^2-4zi-i=0$ are the vertices of a convex polygon in the complex plane. The area of the polygon may be expressed in the form $p^{\frac{q}{r}}$, where $p$ is a prime, and $q$ and $r$ are relatively prime integers. Determine $p+q+r$.

a picture of searching up “lemon party” on google, but didnt post since might be inappropriate

[mod edit: Official game only, please. Naming is tantamount to advertising. Don’t do it. -Doc]

(Doc didn’t edit that, that was on my clipboard from him editing a post elsewhere)

I’ve got you covered Scorch
https://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Lemon_Party&redirect=no
(Since I had to copy-paste this to reply I guess it still counts as what’s on my clipboard)

…expanding political opportunities and indigenous organizations do not, in any simple sense, produce a social movement …Together they only offer insurgents a certain objective ‘structural potential’ for collective political action.

/g did i ever tell u about my book writing adventures

qwesdfghbnjmqwesdfghbnjmqwesdfghbnjm

will a moonblast from a gardevior with 242 sp atk kill yveltal?

My essay for an analysis of Ender's game

Would you consider a murderer and manipulator a good person? Ender himself tries to continually justify his own actions, but he still committed those atrocious actions. Orson Scott Card’s Ender’s Game tells the story of a military prodigy by the name of Andrew Wiggin, nicknamed Ender. Ender is bullied for being a “Third”. Ender defends himself by viciously beating the leader of the group that torments him. Ender is trained in Battle School and shows his tactical brilliance, which causes the other children to envy him. While this is happening, he gains control of an army and purposefully causes his subordinates to dislike Bean, one of Ender’s brightest soldiers. Ender is confronted by a group of soldiers and again viciously beats the leader of the group. At the end of the book, Ender wipes out the entire bugger race as vengeance for the First and Second Invasions. In Orson Scott Card’s Ender’s Game, Ender Wiggin is a bad person because unnecessarily employs violence against his enemies, manipulates his subordinates, and commits genocide.
First of all, Ender is a bad person because he unnecessarily employs violence against his enemies. Ender does this repeatedly throughout the book when his enemies that appear to confront him. “Ender knew the unspoken rules of manly warfare, even though he was only six. It was forbidden to strike the opponent who lay helpless on the ground; only an animal would do that,” Card writes, showing Ender knew what he was doing was wrong. Card writes further, “Ender walked to Stilson’s supine body and kicked him again, viciously, in the ribs” (7). These quotes are significant because they show that Ender knows that hitting another person while they were down was cruel, even animal-like. Doing something as cruel as that despite knowing it was wrong means that you are doing something wrong. Ender dropped Stilson after one kick and had won the fight by all accounts. However, he still employs violence against Stilson after he falls, beating him to the point of death. From the first quote, it is apparent that Ender knows he could walk away without any threat to him. However, he still employs violence against Stilson. Card also shows that this action is not just a one-time reaction through Ender’s confrontation with Bonzo. “The only way to end things completely was to hurt Bonzo enough that his fear was stronger than his hate” (Card 211). This quote shows us that again, Ender thinks that he has to “win the future fights”, but his enemy was already beaten and down. Ender obviously did not want to fight, but killing Bonzo is not a justified response for this. Ender continually defeats his enemies and still decides he must continue to beat them to make his enemies fear him. Doing something as brutal as this is not justifiable. Because of this, it is clear Ender is not a good person because he employs violence outside of what is necessary.
Secondly, Ender is a bad person because he manipulates his subordinates. Manipulation, in general, is not always bad, of course. Manipulation can be necessary if it is done for the survival of your species. “’If the other fellow can’t tell you his story, you can never be sure he isn’t trying to kill you’” (Card 282). This quote shows that because of the lack of possible communication between humans and buggers, there is no way to determine whether the buggers are a threat. Obviously, Graff and Anderson consider the manipulation of Ender necessary because they had reason to believe humanity was at risk. The buggers had already attacked multiple times, so there was a reason to believe manipulation was necessary for the survival of the human race. However, Ender’s manipulation is not necessary for the survival of the human race, but rather to form an effective and brilliant soldier. Ender causes his new army to dislike one of the brightest soldiers, Bean, on the first day. He does this despite empathizing with Bean, as Ender was once in Bean’s situation. “Ender could see resentment growing in the way the other soldiers shifted their weight and glanced at each other, the way they avoided looking at Bean,” Card says, showing the results of Ender’s praise of Bean. “Why am I doing this? What does this have to do with being a good commander, making one boy the target of all the others?” (161). Card further adds, showing Ender knew what the result of his actions would be. Ender did to Bean exactly what Graff and Anderson did to him, despite Ender knowing that it was wrong. Ender manipulates the other boys into disliking Bean, isolating him in the same way Ender himself was isolated. In doing so, he makes it so Bean must be better than everyone to avoid their hatred and stand out, even if Bean does not want to. This removes all choice that Bean has and forces Bean to be brilliant for Ender’s sake and his own; otherwise, he will be bullied and unfairly judged. This manipulation of Bean’s situation and his other soldiers does not give them the chance to fairly judge Bean. Bean is now given no choice and must be brilliant to earn the respect of his fellow soldiers.
Finally, Ender is a bad person because he commits genocide and destroys an entire alien race without provocation. The buggers did not launch a third attack against the humans, but the International Fleet still prepared an invasion of the bugger homeworlds. "’You had to be a weapon, Ender. Like a gun, like the Little Doctor, functioning perfectly but not knowing what you were aimed at’” (Card 414). This quote shows that Graff and Mazer Rackham want to convince Ender into thinking that everything they did was their fault, not Ender’s. They want to take the emotional cost of the action away from Ender, but Ender still holds himself accountable thinking, “In battle I killed ten billion buggers, who were as alive and wise as any man, who had not even launched a third attack against us, and no one thinks to call it a crime” (Card 309). This quote that even though none of the prosecutors or lawyers even think about Ender’s genocide, Ender himself still considers it a terrible act. In fact, the mention of a court case and lawyers shows he compares what he’s done to a crime. If Ender thinks he is responsible for this, the audience ought to judge him based on this action. Ender destroys every single one of the buggers even though the buggers had not done anything to elicit such a response. Ender empathizes with the buggers, realizing they were extremely smart and had good battle tactics, but he still destroys their entire planet and civilization with the Molecular Detachment Device. This is the worst act that Ender committed and shows the final reason why Ender is a bad person.
In Ender’s Game, written by Orson Scott Card, it is clear that Ender Wiggin is a bad person because of his excessive use of violence, manipulation of his subordinates, and genocide of the buggers. Every single time Ender commits one of these actions, he knows that what he is doing is wrong, but he continually attempts to justify it or accepts it. Knowing something is wrong and doing it anyway is one thing that all bad people do. Ender could have refused to compromise his morals and do the right thing, but he continually does the wrong thing over and over again. For these reasons, Ender Wiggin is a bad person.

!get_vericode

…huh. I wonder how that got there.

Why is this here?
totallynotmyyoutubechannelatall
(plz dont hurt me)