[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Okay first of all thats quite an epic deck. no thats not my copy paste…this is:

(define (fast-expt base power)
(define (fast-expt-helper base power)
(cond
((= power 0) 1)
((even? power) (fast-expt-helper (* base base) (/ power 2)))
(else (* base (fast-expt-helper (- base 1) power)))
)
)
(fast-expt-helper base power)
)

(psychotic pink skeleton is Ludfru for those of you who don’t know)

Nestor Ivanovych Makhno (Ukrainian: Не́стор Івáнович Махно́; 7 November [O.S. 26 October] 1888 – July 25, 1934),[1][2] commonly known as bat’ko Makhno (Ukrainian: [ˈbɑtʲkɔ mɐxˈnɔ], “Father Makhno”),[3] was a Ukrainian anarchist revolutionary and the commander of an independent anarchist army in Ukraine from 1917–22.

As commander of the Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army of Ukraine, commonly referred to as the Makhnovshchina (loosely translated as “Makhno movement”), Makhno led a guerrilla campaign. The term encompasses not only the army but the whole of the movement’s activities and overall spirit. The suffix - shchina can be employed in a slightly derogatory manner, but this is not the intention in this case, given that the movement’s adherents – including Makhno himself – frequently used the term to describe themselves. Makhno fought all factions which sought to impose any external authority over southern Ukraine, battling in succession the forces of the Ukrainian National Republic, the Central Powers, the Hetmanate state, the Russian White Army, the Russian Red Army, and other smaller forces led by Ukrainian atamans. He is also credited as the inventor of the tachanka, a horse-drawn platform mounting a heavy machine gun.[4] Makhno and his movement repeatedly attempted to reorganize life in the Huliaipole region along anarchist lines; however, the disruptions of the civil war precluded any long-term social experiments.

Although Makhno considered the Bolsheviks a threat to the development of an anarchist Free Territory within Ukraine, he twice entered into military alliances with them to defeat the White Army. In the aftermath of the defeat of the White Army in the region in November 1920, the Bolsheviks initiated a military campaign against Makhno, which concluded with his escape across the Romanian border in August 1921. After a series of imprisonments and escapes, Makhno finally settled in Paris with his wife Halyna and daughter Yelena. In exile Makhno wrote three volumes of memoirs.[5] Makhno died in exile at the age of 45 from tuberculosis-related causes.

New England Confederation

Restoration Colonies (Stuart)

Navigation Laws

Dominion of New England

Sir Edmund Andros

Glorious Revolution

“salutary neglect”

William Penn

“blue laws”

Hello

GIVING DECA/BOOK OF GEB TO MANOR CALLER IF I GET WHITE

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/guill

Bacon’s Rebellion

Atlantic Slave Trade

“middle passage”

“FFVs”

“proprietors”

Congregational Church

jeremiads

Half-Way Covenant

Salem witch trials

town hall meetings

Leisler’s Rebellion

OP FOR GROG, CRANBERRY SAUCE, GOLDEN HORN CONCH, HOT SAUCE (1 DECA)

[oh jeez that’s an nsfw link]

I am the great head raid leader. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this discord will be cut up into 98 pieces. Those pieces will be stamped on until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever peaks one room or makes one unneccesary stasis… will be banned for 155 years. If I, the head raid leader, want the birds to drop dead from the trees… then the birds will drop dead from the trees. I am the Wrath of God. The earth I pass will see me and tremble. Whoever follows me and the discord, will win untold riches. Whoever deserts…

Not sure when I copied this…?

:fox_face: