[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Cringe times so suddup
Much cringe, it is
let my friends pick a name for me, I will not
Set up my minecraft account, my friends will not again

:warning:️Opinion​:warning:️:scream:: As​:heart_eyes: A :triumph::triumph:True​:video_game::clown_face: Gamer​:black_joker:, I :sunglasses::no_good_woman:‍♀️:no_good_man::no_entry_sign:Don’t​:no_entry_sign::no_good_woman:‍♀️:no_good_woman:‍♀️:angry: Want :angry::angry:The :point_right:Next :point_right::telephone_receiver::speaking_head:️Call :hushed:Of :heart_eyes_cat:Duty :see_no_evil::triumph::triumph:Unless It :wink:Gives :kissing_heart:Me​:100::brain: Crippling​:weary::tired_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face: PTSD​:dizzy_face: And :sweat:Leaves Me​:sunglasses: A :pensive::frowning:️Broken :shell:Shell :sweat_smile::laughing:Of A​:star_struck:♂️:man:t3: Man.

As​:point_up:️ a true​:tipping_hand_man::video_game: gamer​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, I’m :innocent:always :triumph::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:hungry :yum:to get​:weary::hushed: the :triumph:most :triumph::ok_hand::100::fire::fire::fire:authentic :hushed::speak_no_evil:experience :heart_eyes_cat::smirk_cat::smirk_cat:possible – :wink::blush::blush:free of :face_vomiting::pouting_cat::-1::-1:manipulation​:eyes: by :cold_sweat::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::scream::scream::tired_face::tired_face:interfering :soccer::8ball:games :angry::writing_hand:️journalists, :roll_eyes::unamused::unamused::roll_eyes::pensive:meddling ♀️:weight_lifting_woman:️feminists or :roll_eyes::persevere:out-of-touch :cold_sweat::scream::scream:parents​:angry::rage:. I​:sunglasses: want :cowboy_hat_face::astonished:developers​:relieved: to​:blush::smiley: be :point_up_2:always​:point_up_2: pushing​:fist_right::package: the​:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hushed::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::slightly_frowning_face: boundaries​:grimacing: of :heart_eyes_cat::smile_cat:realism​:two_hearts:, using :100::boom::fire::fire:the​:eyes::sparkles: latest​:sparkles: advances​:muscle:t5: in :basketball_man:️🤸:golfing_man:️gaming :computer::desktop_computer:️:computer_mouse:️technology​:electric_plug::computer_mouse:️:bulb: to :grin:make :face_with_monocle::100::brain:me :slight_smile:️:blush:feel :+1::+1:like I’m​:flushed: right​:arrow_right:️ there :arrow_right:️in the :weary::peach::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:thick of :flushed:the visceral :smirk::smirk:action​:anger::boom: that :exploding_head::face_with_hand_over_mouth::relieved::exploding_head:defines :smiley:all the :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes_cat::sparkles:best​:sparkles::heartbeat: games​:video_game:…

I don’t know why I had this

Image result for Megumin Kawaii

why did you respond to me?

fuck, old habits die hard, sorry

[links to nsfw sites are also banned]

[copy and paste of my story for the discord event]

censored

OMG delet naow~!!!111!

i’m not even surprised anymore

First time I had nsfw on my Clipboard…

The website where it is from...

Just learned it is…Wait is this banable… opps not in order

A lot of seelpits…

BUYING 6 LIFES FOR OP (colo + acrop + UBVIT + t12 staff + t12 bow + t6 trap)

Whoops, accidentally posted link to my kongregate account for RotMG XD

sees edit history

Hey, why’s my vault empty??? :angry:

jk I haven’t been hacked

yet…

Regoolars can’t see edit histories.