[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Asking how the heck that was supposed to work - apparently it’s not somefin like defaultAngle="targeted:5", but rather, it depends on the specified type how it beehaves.

Staying home will just make you MORE lonely, not less likely to be infected

LudwiGa

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Run little hero, as fast as you can.

why is that on your clipboard? I’m curious

slots 50

(Got bored so gambled with a discord bot)

[I presume a redirection to an nsfw site is also considered against the forum rules]

ItemName “concealedkiller_rocketlauncher_sandcannon”
“attach particle effect” 701
“minicrit vs burning player” 1
“dmg penalty vs nonburning” 0.5
“fire rate bonus” 0.1
“Projectile speed increased” 0.75
“faster reload rate” 0.8
“clip size upgrade atomic” 6

Hey look, something sfw for once

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO SEELPIT?!

I was making a Forum reply on that quote and ended up copying it some point.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/month-of-the-mad-god

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-expert-opinions/

ACHOO:bangbang::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:What was that:interrobang::interrobang::smirk::smirk:Uh-oh :hushed: looks like you just got :eyes::eyes: corona virus :triumph::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t you know Coronavirus :microbe: :microbe: is CUMMING :sweat_drops: to America :flag_us::interrobang::nauseated_face::head_bandage::thermometer_face::drooling_face: The world :earth_africa: HOE Organization :see_no_evil::tongue: is calling HOE-VID19 :calendar_spiral: a POTENTIAL PANTIE-DEMIC :lips::ok_hand::point_left:

No more touching daddy :weary::weary: :older_adult_tone2: until you wash :sponge::sponge:your dirty :feet:nasty :nauseated_face: little :fingers_crossed_tone2:fingers :raised_hand_tone1::raised_back_of_hand_tone1::raised_hand_tone1::raised_back_of_hand_tone1:for :six::nine: seconds with sHOEp :soap: and water :droplet: :tongue: otherwise it doesn’t count :clown::clown::clown:

Time to stop :octagonal_sign: spreading the germs :face_vomiting::woozy_face::thermometer_face:and start spreading :anguished:your legs:drooling_face::foot_tone3::leg_tone1:because everyone :woman_red_haired::man_teacher::man_supervillain_tone4::merman_tone2:is TWERKING :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:from home :house_with_garden:

SEND THIS TO :one::zero: other coronavirus cucks :point_right_tone4::ok_hand_tone1:otherwise the coronavirus:scream_cat::scream_cat: is cumming for you :eggplant::peach::eggplant:

Oh god what was that

My name is YoshiCUM :tongue:Kira. :woozy_face::woozy_face::heart_eyes:I’m 33 :heartpulse::revolving_hearts:years old:heartpulse:. My house is in :smiling_face_with_3_hearts::smiling_face_with_3_hearts:the northeast:star_struck: section of WHOREioh, :smiling_face_with_3_hearts::heart_eyes::point_right_tone5::ok_hand_tone5:where :joy_cat::joy_cat:all the villas are, and I am not married. I WHOREk :point_right_tone5::ok_hand_tone5:as an employee for the :revolving_hearts:CUM Yu :lips::revolving_hearts::hot_face:department stores, and I CUM :confounded::hot_face::heartpulse:home every day:smiling_face_with_3_hearts::leg_tone5::ok_hand_tone5: by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke,:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: but I ocassionaly drink.:smiling_face_with_3_hearts::kissing_heart: I’m in bed by 11:smiling_face_with_3_hearts: PM, :smiling_face_with_3_hearts:and make sure I get eight hours of sleep,:heart::heart::tongue: no matter what. After having a glASS:flushed::two_hearts::revolving_hearts: of warm milk :zany_face:and doing about twenty :point_right_tone5::ok_hand_tone5::smiling_face_with_3_hearts:minutes of stretches before :kissing_heart::eggplant::peach:going to bed, I usually:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::innocent: have no problems:sneezing_face: sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any :smiling_face_with_3_hearts::heart_eyes:fatigue or stress in the :woman_shrugging_tone5:morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::heart::heartpulse::heartpulse:explain that :peach:I’m a person who(re) wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would :kissing_heart:cause me to lose sleep:point_right_tone5::lips: at night. That is how :heartpulse::heart::lips:I deal with society, and I know :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_3_hearts:that is wh(ore)at :tongue:brings me happiness. Althought, :clown:if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.:flushed::flushed::flushed::man_pouting_tone5::eggplant: