[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

:joy_cat: BEN SHAPIRO

don’t ask please i probably won’t answer anyways

Stan said the yellow was perfect for this, but if i toned it down to orange, would it have a smoother contrast?
I don’t think I’m aiming for something contrast heavy here.

https://t.co/3UhBhhHElg

d

Traveler: “Hello, Potion Seller, I am going into battle and I want your strongest potions.”

Potion Seller: “My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”

Traveler: “Potion Seller, I tell you I am going into battle, and I want only your strongest potions.”

Potion Seller: “You can’t handle my potions. They’re too strong for you.”

Traveler: “Potion Seller, listen to me; I want only your strongest potions.”

Potion Seller: “My potions would kill you, traveler. You cannot handle my potions.”

Traveler: “Potion Seller, enough of these games. I’m going into battle and I need your strongest potions.”

Potion Seller: “My strongest potions would kill you, traveler. You can’t handle my strongest potions. You’d better go to a seller that sells weaker potions.”

Traveler: “Potion Seller, I’m telling you right now; I’m going into battle and I need only your strongest potions.”

Potion Seller: “You don’t know what you ask, traveler. My strongest potions will kill a dragon, let alone a man. You need a seller that sells weaker potions, because my potions are too strong.”

Traveler: “Potion Seller, I’m telling you I need your strongest potions. I’m going into battle! I’m going to battle and I need your strongest potions!”

Potion Seller: “You can’t handle my strongest potions! No one can! My strongest potions are fit for a beast let alone a man.”

Traveler: “Potion Seller, what do I have to tell you to get your potions? Why won’t you trust me with your strongest potions, Potion Seller? I need them if I’m to be successful in the battle!”

Potion Seller: “I can’t give you my strongest potions because my strongest potions are only for the strongest beings and you are of the weakest.”

Traveler: “Well then that’s it, Potion Seller. I’ll go elsewhere. I’ll go elsewhere for my potions.”

Potion Seller: “That’s what you’d better do.”

Traveler: “I’ll go elsewhere for my potions and I’ll never come back!”

Potion Seller: “Good. You’re not welcome here! My potions are only for the strongest and you’re clearly are not of the strongest you’re clearly the weakest.”

Traveler(reveal as Knight): “You’ve had your say, Potion Seller but I’ll have mine. You’re a rascal, you’re a rascal with no respect for knights. No respect for anything… except your potions!”

Potion Seller: “Why respect knights… when my potions can do anything that you can.”