[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

I saw that movie last week.

• Fixed an issue where Twitchystr’s name would be spelt wrong

ayy nice

Still haven’t seen it yet myself lmao

I just like to sing it

This is so nostalgic even tho I started playing on 1.3

I was hopeful when i joined the chain, i thought id stack up on a lot of shards and whites
 Had i only realized how naive i was, i would’ve quit while i still could

By the 5th key pop, i was weary, and exhausted, i wanted to quit, but the prospect of me getting a white or a shard was very lucrative, so i pushed on.

By the 8th key pop i was edging on insanity, i could not continue, yet something
 something in me did not let me stop, i could not exit the dungeon, i could not nexus, the game didn’t want to disconnect me either

By the 13th key pop, every one still crazy and desperate enough to stay, were visibly tired, all of us laughed at every word the other had said, it was safe to say we had lost out minds, we hadn’t seen the sunlight in days, we had forgotten its warmth, its comfort
 our depraved souls were far away from salvation

By the 16th key pop everything was silent, no one spoke, no one breathed, it was quiet, too quiet, every one killed the mobs as they were supposed to and no one said a thing, i’m positive someone got an etherite yet they chose not to even call it out, their poor souls, it was tarnished.

By the 20th key pop, every thing went blank, my vision was doubling, i had not felt the touch of a woman in forever, my mind had not known what was happiness anymore, and as i stared deeply into the screen, i repeated skuld’s every mocking line, as if it were already engraved into my brain, or what was left of it

After the 23rd chain, i cannot seem to recall the events, but by the amount of shards i had left when i came to, i was certain i had done over 26 cems, i found my self in the nexus, dehydrated exhausted, my muscles had atrophied, i could not seem to move from my chair, i had to call 911, and had to be taken out of my house to the ER on a stretcher, they had called a code blue for the condition i was in, i know not how i recovered, all i know is that, its over.

nam nam nam

Hacker recconecting in shatts, sigh

The Adventures of Goblin, Plant, Pokémon, Muppet, and Axolotl
(thats gb, herb (necros), me, ludfru and zuzu)