[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Nothing

As an OG housing player i hate what housing has become over the years. Because the community is mostly kids, i donā€™t blame RPs, although i wish there was more ā€œseriousā€ RPs. Back when it was released, the game was growing quietly, with original housings releasing every now and then, parties happening. Back then houses were either RPs, parkours, freebuilds or original houses. Housing was in beta, things were buggy but a pretty ā€œstableā€ community came, and it kept growing.

That was around 5 years ago.

Due to the massive grind-a-thon it was, housing lost its popularity, everyone exploited all the possibilities and headed towards games like bedwars or skywars. And the hypixel admins pushed housing out of its beta state, unlocking all blocks for everyone, improving redstone, adding new stuff, new cosmetics, andā€¦ PvP. While it revived housing, its original purpose is ultimately defeated, as a game based around houses and chill became a PvP and cookie fest, a race to the prettiest title. A place to train bridging, overall toxic players that kicks people because they donā€™t agree with them, fake rank upgrades and optifine capes giveaway ā€œI know this is a scam, but iā€™ll visit that house, just in case !ā€, later changing their title to something like trapping 150 kids in a box. 69 UwU jumps with ā€œnoobā€ jumps at the beginning and ā€œimpossible dark lordā€ lines of triple neos, what has housing become ? A guild exp farm ? The housing update 1 year ago was very great but kind of backfired now.

Yes iā€™m quite of a boomer here, and iā€™m probably going to get downvoted, but i want to share my thoughts.

TL;DR : Housing backfired and is no longer housing but a toxic place with clickbait titles and XP farms.

\usepackage{scalerel,stackengine}
\stackMath
\newcommand\reallywidehat[1]{%
\savestack{\tmpbox}{\stretchto{%
  \scaleto{%
    \scalerel*[\widthof{\ensuremath{#1}}]{\kern-.6pt\bigwedge\kern-.6pt}%
    {\rule[-\textheight/2]{1ex}{\textheight}}%WIDTH-LIMITED BIG WEDGE
  }{\textheight}% 
}{0.5ex}}%
\stackon[1pt]{#1}{\tmpbox}%
}
\parskip 1ex