[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

kinda nsfw, but funny

https://old.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/in8ebx/tifu_by_revealing_my_cock_length_to_my_family/

try now

Theres a link to it in the comments

10/10 video, watched it like three times already

https://t.co/PXRdm9WQYD

Nonlinear parabolic equations with measure data

c

:open_mouth:

was too lazy to type out the emoji more than once

What is ā€œ Modern Physics ā€? ā€œ Modern ā€ physics means physics based on the two major breakthroughs of the early the twenti

Hellou~ Basically, I need ONE PERSON to dedicate my life to (romance and all else). I simply expect to find a person, who can dedicate their life to me too <3. So, the person must be single, available, capable of keeping promises. We would keep to the promise ā€œTogether, forever.ā€ as true and deep as we can. Example: Spending all our time together. Being eachotherā€™s most important thing. Why? Because being alone is lonely. Friends are useless. Close friends are not reliable. Gaming buddies in love > Normal buddies. AND waking up, with the first thought, to look forward to spending more time with the one you luv is cute <3. Bonuses: Gaming, Game development, Romance. Iā€™m 20, very clingy, very demanding, very commited. If you are interested in that promise, Add me. <3

is that a copypasta?

I tried searching it up and these were the search results :thinking:

The steam profile had the thing you pasted along with another comment:

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) Itā€™s really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I donā€™t know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but donā€™t worry ill be there to protect you :wink: sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry iā€™m really shy I donā€™t go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

Which led to the confirmation that it probably is a copypasta.