[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Surprised no-one’s done this before. Tried another of those Wordle variants, and its tweetable win an especially colourful example of such:

I won Daily Squardle #71 with 3 guesses to spare!
Board after 3 guesses:
🟥🟩🟥⬜🟥
:white_large_square::white_square_button::white_large_square::white_square_button::white_large_square:
🟧🟨🟥🟥🟥
🟩:white_square_button::white_large_square::white_square_button:🟨
:white_large_square:🟩🟩🟨🟥
https://fubargames.se/squardle/

why does this look so good tho, kinda like you’re in some dream world of rotmg

no context

private func extendPolygon(using poly: Polygon) {
	let polys = AAMesh.widenPoly(poly, edge, times: 2)
	let (poly1, poly2) = (polys[0], polys[1])

for index in 0 ..< sides {
		let point1 = poly1[index]
		let point2 = poly2[index]
		vertices[        index].pos = [Float(point1.x), Float(point1.y)]
		vertices[sides + index].pos = [Float(point2.x), Float(point2.y)]
	}
}

Catastrophia

The cringey facial expressions had me laughing (which I understand if you’re highly focused on something of that caliber; many of us have to do that), but my goodness, what a mad lad. Even if it was stretch at times, he pulled it off remarkably well, I think!

Quick edit: Here’s my random copy paste for continuity of the thread

println!("Hello, world!");

that parrot looks like a mass murderer…

(also i have nothing copied to my clipboard atm. srry all)

so, toby toby toby toby and the other tobies were all on a bible rpg forum together. one day toby publishes a bible fanfiction called the book of seamus, and creates more tobies to post similar stories. toby and toby leave negative review on these stories. later, toby claims to have cowritten my immortal, but retracts his claim a day later.

only a couple months after, toby claims to be tara gilesbie, the author of my immortal, reuploading her stories and putting a book of seamus reference into the reupload. note that because one of tara’s hackings coincides with tara adding toby as one of her favorite authors, it’s possible toby may have genuinely hacked into tara’s account. later on, toby also claims to write my immortal and publishes a story cowritten with toby.

shortly afterwards, toby writes a series of bible themed troll stories. toby toby and toby troll them, so toby kills toby off. toby then claims to be toby’s brother, then toby claims that toby’s brother is dead and he was posing as him the entire time. toby keeps hacking into toby’s accounts and deleting stories, and finally toby confesses to being toby and toby confesses to being toby. toby continues arguing with toby on deviantart and on bible rpg forums.

years later, after I make a video on my immortal, toby emails me and doesn’t answer my questions. so me and another youtuber go on a quest to discover toby is at least 20 different people, and also a new zealand musician’s stage name. I talk for an hour at a camera and explain this while gradually losing my sanity.

Discord_7BXqJS9vzr

|2.3.2.0|-2022#exalt-version-2-3-2-0">Exalt Version 2.3.2.0 (Jun 2022)

Well it was worth a test to see how fun it is. It’s actually pretty cool. RotMG Mod onto level 1 in my gamejam game. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kgdeOsYk_e9QTEJ6lThhgHe2ZSIy8nzW/view?usp=sharing

I’ll be doing more original spriting and replacing the rotmg stuff when I get back to it.

Left-mouse Click = Elemental detonation spell (original shape/same colors)

Space Bar = Get swords and use wand spell

WASDQE = Move and Rotate

Esc = Quit Application

Defeat pirates/piratess’.

Ok here’s another one on my clipboard: