[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

math = str(input(“What do you want to do? \n Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Exponents, Exponent Root.”)

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/uploads/default/original/2X/f/fef3e0faaef6f2a61b369de9c77baa3a9d75087d.jpg

@candyshi

[open in new tab to make it work -IBY]

P.4
3/23/17
Hardships of women and role models in House on Mango Street
Many people have role models in their life. In Esperanza’s life, she hold many people above others, such as Alicia, Marin, and Lois. They all live for their dreams and they are very persistent in what they want to achieve. Marin hopes to rejoin her boyfriend in Puerto Rico, or to get a serious job downtown. Alicia on the other hand, hopes to be an independent woman and does not want to work a factory job. Lois is different than Marin and Alicia because she lives in the moment. She stays out late, wearing short skirts, holding her boyfriend’s hand. Marin and Alicia are the role models to Esperanza who show her that dreams and goals are important in life. Because of them, Esperanza continues to wish for a new house and a fresh start for her family.
Marin hopes to rejoin her boyfriend in Puerto Rico, or to get a serious job downtown. “Marin’s boyfriend is in Puerto Rico. She shows us his letters and makes us promise not to tell anybody they’re getting married when she goes back to P.R. She says he didn’t get a job yet, but she’s saving the money she gets from selling Avon and taking care of her cousins. Marin says that if she stays here next year, she’s going to get a real job downtown because that’s where the best jobs are, since you always get to look beautiful and get to wear nice clothes and can meet someone in the subway who might marry you and take you to live in a big house far away.” (26). Alongside being older and more ‘wise’, Marin is confident and optimistic. She looks towards the future as something that will bring her to great heights. "Marin, under the streetlight, dancing by herself, is singing the same song somewhere. I know, Is waiting for a car to stop, a star to fall, someone to change her life. (27).
Alicia is another major role model in Esperanza’s life. “…is young and smart and studies for the first time at the university. Two trains and a bus, because she doesn’t want to spend her whole life in a factory or behind a rolling pin.” (31-32). I’m sure that in this time, and also by being Hispanic woman, it is difficult to fulfill the hopes of getting an education and not being a housewife. Marin and Alicia are the role models to Esperanza who show her that dreams and goals are important in life. Because of them, Esperanza continues to wish for a new house and a fresh start for her family.
The last role model is Lois. Esperanza wants to feel the way Lois does. “I want to sit out bad at night, a boy around my neck and the wind under my skirt. Not this way, every evening talking to the trees, leaning out the window, imagining what I can’t see.” (73). Lois’ impact on Esperanza keeps her dreaming of a new life, where she can be in love. I don’t agree with Esperanza’s desire to be like Lois, because she will always live on Mango Street and get nowhere in life. I don’t think that Lois is a very good role model compared to Marin and Alicia because all she dreams about is love and relationships.
Because of all these role models, Esperanza is inspired to continue on with her life. She continues on with these people leading her on. These people have influenced her life. Esperanza and the role models all have something in common. They both look for change, for something new to come along. I think this is the most important trait that they gave to Esperanza.

edit: lol why did i copy my english essay i have no idea but wait @ConsoleMC can you grade my essay : 3

[img ] [/img ]

oh that was my pika yoga

My Clipboard: King of Necros, Lord of Necros, Baron of Necros, Emperor of Necros, Dictator of Necros

Many people have role models in their life. In Esperanza’s life, she holds many people above others, such as Alicia, Marin, and Lois. They all live for their dreams and they are very persistent in what they want to achieve. Marin hopes to rejoin her boyfriend in Puerto Rico, or to get a serious job downtown. Alicia on the other hand, hopes to be an independent woman and does not want to work a factory job. Lois is different than Marin and Alicia because she lives in the moment. She stays out late, wearing short skirts, holding her boyfriend’s hand. Marin and Alicia are the role models to Esperanza; they show her that dreams and goals are important in life. Because of them, Esperanza continues to wish for a new house and a fresh start for her family.
Marin hopes to rejoin her boyfriend in Puerto Rico, or to get a serious job downtown. “Marin’s boyfriend is in Puerto Rico. She shows us his letters and makes us promise not to tell anybody they’re getting married when she goes back to P.R. She says he didn’t get a job yet, but she’s saving the money she gets from selling Avon and taking care of her cousins. Marin says that if she stays here next year, she’s going to get a real job downtown because that’s where the best jobs are, since you always get to look beautiful and get to wear nice clothes and can meet someone in the subway who might marry you and take you to live in a big house far away.” (26). Alongside being older and more ‘wise’, Marin is confident and optimistic. She looks towards the future as something that will bring her to great heights. "Marin, under the streetlight, dancing by herself, is singing the same song somewhere. I know, Is waiting for a car to stop, a star to fall, someone to change her life. (27).
Alicia is another major role model in Esperanza’s life. “…is young and smart and studies for the first time at the university. Two trains and a bus, because she doesn’t want to spend her whole life in a factory or behind a rolling pin.” (31-32). I’m sure that in this time, and also by being Hispanic woman, it is difficult to fulfill the hopes of getting an education and not being a housewife. Marin and Alicia are the role models to Esperanza who show her that dreams and goals are important in life. Because of them, Esperanza continues to wish for a new house and a fresh start for her family.
The last role model is Lois. Esperanza wants to feel the way Lois does. “I want to sit out bad at night, a boy around my neck and the wind under my skirt. Not this way, every evening talking to the trees, leaning out the window, imagining what I can’t see.” (73). Lois’ impact on Esperanza keeps her dreaming of a new life, where she can be in love. I don’t agree with Esperanza’s desire to be like Lois, because she will always live on Mango Street and get nowhere in life. I don’t think that Lois is a very good role model compared to Marin and Alicia because all she dreams about is love and relationships.
Because of all these role models, Esperanza is inspired to continue on with her life. She continues on with these people leading her on. These people have influenced her life. Esperanza and the role models all have something in common. They both look for change, for something new to come along. I think this is the most important trait that they gave to Esperanza.

I got kind of lazy and I got bored of reading your paper. Your quote formatting is weird.

cf8603

/t Heroxxbh

̶M̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶o̶c̶i̶d̶e̶

I like how you named it “blob.jpg” xD

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/statistical-analysis-of-stat-distribution

polish many many swears and things

Coś ty o mnie kurwa napisał,ty mała biedna kurwo? Wiedz śmieciu, że skończyłem studia oficerskie z najwyższymi ocenami i od razu po nich przyjęli mnie do GROMu, brałem udział w misjach w Kosowie, Nikaragui, Portoryko, Iraku, Afganistanie i Pakistanie i mam ponad 300 zabitych terrorystów na koncie. Jestem doskonale przeszkolony w walce partyzanckiej i jako snajper - dostałem odznaczenie dla najlepszego strzelca wyborowego Wojska Polskiego. Jestes dla mnie po prostu kolejnym celem, któremu mogę niespodziewanie rozjebać łeb z 800 metrów. Zmiote cie smieciu z powierzchni ziemii z precyzja dotad nieznana na tej planecie, slyszysz chujku? Myslisz psie, ze mozesz sobie pisac w internecie co tylko zechcesz nie poniesiesz za to konsekwencji? Blad skurwysynu, gdy to czytasz moi kumple z Agencji Bezpieczenstwa Wewnetrzego we wspolpracy z CIA namierzaja twoj adres IP, wiec szykuj swoja dupe na jesien sreniowiecza. Jestes juz kurewsko martwy, szczeniaku. Moge w tej chwili byc gdziekolwiek, ale i tak gdy tylko najdzie mnie ochota moge cie rozjebac na jeden z siedmiuset sposobow a i to tylko golymi rekoma. Poza doskonałym przeszkoleniu we wschodnich sztukach walki (znam kung-fu, karate - czarny pas, krav maga i zloty medal w jiu-jitsu) znam sie rewelacyjnie na broni, a tej mam caly arsenal i uwierz mi, uzyje jej tyle, aby z twojego marnego zycia nie zostal nawet najdrobniejszy atom . Gdybys wiedzial gowniarzu co sciagasz na siebie swoim “madralinskim” hejtem pewnie zesralbys sie cztery razy w gacie i pisal gdzie sie da, ze zalujesz chocby samego pomyslenia o tym. Ale nie mogles tego wiedziec i teraz suko zaplacisz za to najwyzsza cene. Jestes pierdolonym trupem.

░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░ ░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░ ▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░ █▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░ █▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░ ░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░ ░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░ ░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░ ░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░ ░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀
Kappa

Ḩ̤͓̭̜̺̊̄͋̓ͪ͋̄͊̔ͦ͋̀ͤ͋ͥ̀ͅǏ̸̔̑͛̃͊ͧͪ̓̑̿̅̃͋ͨ͡҉̝͓̯D̸̶͈͖̯̞͎̝̲͐̈́͒̎ͥ͜E̸͗ͧͦ̅͆̍̔͐͂͘҉͎̜̪̟̳̜̺ͅͅ ̡̧͙̲͈̜͕͖͎̹̺̣̃ͣ̋͌̿͆ͣ̊̓̏̚̕Y̽͂ͩ̇ͪ͑͌̌̂ͫͪͣ̒̕͏̴҉̟̫̠͕̖̺̹̣̲̝̮̰̲̱͖̱Ȏ̒̓͗͑̅̓̒͛̎̈ͨ͌̂̆̒ͬ̚̚͠͏͔̪̗͚͙̯̦͎̠̰͎̱̭̥ͅ ͔̞̫͍̲̫̋ͨͬ̒̍̏ͦͥͫ͐́͜ͅ