[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Little boy tryna get involved Come on, then, come on, then, let's get involved, you prick Posh boy now wanna rap Posh boy now wanna scrap Posh boy bout to get clapped By the end of the verse, you're gonna wish you never did that Wish you never hit back, Guernsey’s little boy's gonna feel it When I get with the click-click-click-clack *gunshot* You ain't part of this group You ain't Sidemen, you gook Deciding when to be a Sideman While you're too busy faking all the packs And then making racks and spending all of that shit on *sniffs* Now, Rosie a sket And I know that you're listening beginning to sweat Little boy not looking innocent all 'cause he wanna be relevant Tatted my name on my body so you know I'm now in my element (I'm in my element) Call me whatever you want, still looking up to me (fuck's sake!) Sidemen the name of the group, all 'cause they needed the help from me Yeah, bitch, I was the come-up I'm the foundation for you to go run up Keep playing FIFA, you ignorant fuck Your girl is a gold digger, fuck At least she knows how to suck (oh shit) Wipe the floor when I deal with scrubs Come at me, but I win in subs I'm the giant, just killing bugs You're just a shit ChrisMD You need to get off MD How many girls have you fucked in your life? One, that's mad Your girlfriend's forehead, mad When you ask the sket to go give you head Her reply is "Which one?" (ahh!) Your dad is a weirdo (ayy) He looks just like a pedo (ayy) More inbred than yeast (ayy) Your mum gets fucked by sheep (ayy) Your sister fucks a crowbar (ayy) Fam, it's really that deep (ayy!) Sorry, nigga, but I said it (ayy) Little boy, now regret it

That’s my clipboard

BasedLime

why the hell did I have the number one copy and pasted? There’s no way I’m actually that lazy

I made my by hand.I used colours with meaning behind them, as if my profile picture was a flag. The purple represents royalty, while the white represents honesty. The curved white structure in the middle of my profile is a axe that is hollow. The axe represents the trees, which I would like to protect from Donald Trump’s unenvironmental stance. The axe is hollow, for I have no power over Donald Trump’s actions. The axe-my want to protect the environment-is there, but it is hollow because I have no power to do something about it.

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/dont-be-stupid/14703/11

Adramlechk

I play on Win 7 Home ultimate…

I thought you were hax0r

S>WIS3:1 @PrimeGrind

c00kiesaregood

® ®®®®®

Hey there.

I’ve got a report on one cheater for you today.

IGN: Laydolf
Date: Unknown, before or on Jul 29
Cheats: Hacked/Modified client, as can be seen from the missing shading at the edge of the sidebar
Proof: https://youtu.be/6u45Vn0XmMI?t=11m24s

Re-hosted proof in case he deletes the original:
[I will omit this one.]

Kind regards,

IBurnYou

Oh. Hehe.

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/your-melee-body-personality-melee-classs/14687/8?u=mynamerr

vial is here dont gravel the boss thanks

oh it was me taking a pic of me not being able to enter my own dungeon, would be funny if the dungeon filled up and i didnt enter

yeet