[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Selling Cosmic/Foul/Acrop 3:3 life – Exa HP 1:1 Mana @Seelpit

OryxOrgasm

ITS OKAY!!! Its a person!!!

wtf i just lost the game kthx

buying humanoid pet eggs

Heres mine^

same, I just lost the game

I quit.

public=true

Did you lose your jugg?

I had made and was cropping a screenshot of a Lab me and my guild member were in. And if anyone was wondering, my pet is the Mantis. And his is the little chicken. LOL!

What evidence do you have?
The evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what’s called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes’ method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

Many other experiments demonstrating the lack of curvature in the earth may be found in Earth Not a Globe, by Samuel Rowbotham.

one of my favorite games, not sure why i screen capped the opening though, maybe to make a thumbnail or something

Selling Masamune 1:1 mana @Seelpit

I sold it very quickly after the message, lucky me 0u0