[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

I don’t recall taking this screenshot

(oh yeah, this was the time i spoke with Kalle for a few seconds in his mumble, guess i showed a few friends, ended up being the time stamp where you could hear my 15 year old self)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-
[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-
[>++++++++++++++<-
[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-
[>>+++++[<----->-]<<-
[>++++++++++++++<-
[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-[>+<-
[>++++++++++++++<-
[>>+++++[<----->-]<<-
[>++++++++++++++<-
[>+<-]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]>.[-]<,]

call udl pls

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
Me door is open
Come let me crush you

S>Exa Hp @PrimeGrind

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love — who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams. — Oprah Winfrey

Qiytrcgfhy

Equipment d2LofiObjEmbed 0x00 1 All initiates who start the path of becoming a Dragon Tamer are given a special weapon. If an initiate complete the Path, alive, this weapon is given a name by the Elders. 1 weapon/mithril_sword Fire Bust Shot 82 280 295 549 1 0.5 100 1 11 6 6 900 Indomptable

(XML for edited Indomptible)

kajfkjkadjfkjafdjlkdfas

wtf why do I have that pasted

Rogue
Archer
Wizard
Priest
Warrior
Rogue
Archer
Wizard
Priest
Warrior
Knight
Paladin
Assassin
Necromancer
Huntress
Knight
Paladin
Assassin
Necromancer
Huntress
Mystic
Trickster
Sorcerer
Ninja
Mystic
Trickster
Sorcerer
Ninja

B> Life 1:7! @Phinixi

I took spooky boi out on a dinner date with me, he was a sweetheart. :purple_heart: