[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Hi everyone,

We have an exciting announcement to make today: Public Testing is coming back to Realm!

Player feedback is one of the most important tools for us to make meaningful changes and improvements to the game. Development on Realm has been doing pretty well since we took over and our team has grown in size and knowledge. A lot of that has to do with the feedback we received from the Community.

Since we took over, almost 2 years ago, we have been able to count on you to share a lot of ideas and feedback which have all been extremely valuable to us. We have also used private testing and the amazing and dedicated testers group to come up with new ideas, to test, to polish, to improve and to release content that would never have been what it is without their help.

Many of you have expressed the wish for more information about what is coming up to Realm or being able to participate more actively into shaping upcoming content into what this Community really wants, which is not something easy in the context of private testing. Managing the onboarding of new members, animating the group, planning weekly testing sessions and collecting feedback to iterate on is a lot of work for our team.

We want to move forward with Public testing to involve you all. Community feedback has shaped this game from the start, back when the guys at Wildshadow posted their project on the TIG forums. For that reason, we have decided to run experimental public tests and see how it goes. I am not going to lie to you, we all expect a rough ride with the first tests with certain systems of our testing environment not working completely as expected. Our objective is to try it out soon, monitor how it goes, backlog issues and prepare the environment for a more recurring Public testing schedule.

We’re excited and we hope you are excited as well! Stay tuned!

Public Testing FAQ:

Will the test servers be permanently opened like it used to be the case in the past?

No, we are going to allow public access to the testing servers for limited periods of time with focused testing on specific content (features, new dungeons, new mechanics, etc.).

Can anyone join Public tests?

Yes, everyone from the Community that wishes to participate in public tests will be able to access the test servers and play during the test periods.

Can I join Public testing via Steam or Kongregate?

No, you will only be able to access public testing via Web and by creating a Web account.

Can I use my Prod account on the testing servers?

No, you will have to create a new account on testing the same way you can create a web account on production. The accounts will not share anything with production accounts.

How many test servers will be available?

For now, we are planning to make three test servers available: NA, EU and ASIA testing.

How can I test end game content if I have to create a new account?

During Public testing, every account on Testing will have special attributes. All classes will be unlocked by default and newly created characters will have maxed stats and a good deal of equipment by default. It will also be possible for you to acquire pets with little effort and time investment.

Will I keep my character and progress between Public tests?

All characters created during a public test will expire after the public test is over. You will be able to use the same account but will need to create new characters.

Can I contact customer support if I experience any issue during public testing?

Our Customer Support team has received instructions to not proceed with cases related to Public testing. As mentioned before, we expect that there might be issues but we don't want players from the production servers to experience additional delays in replies.

When is the next public testing period happening?

There is no set date yet but the first Public testing will happen within the next few weeks. Stay tuned for a separate announcement!

This section of the FAQ will be updated as new questions arise and need clarification.

<Behavior type="targeted" range="16" radius="5" damage="80" effect="Bleeding" duration="4">GrenadeToss</Behavior>

Satsujin ushi
(The reason I copied this was in response to someone else about Japanese sounding good for katana names, post isn’t on this forum though, it means murder cow)

6432 5951

[font=comic sans]Century[/font]

why comic sans smh

was trying to find a method to terrorize the forum with making posts in comic sans

Undertale Spoilers

discourse doesn’t support that much html and custom fonts are hard to come by
you can change font color but it is currently impossible to change font in the current html
markdown doesn’t support fonts so rip

grafik

NO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What a monstrosity.

A sprite I’m slowly, slowly working on…

Idea
Make the black zig zag dark gray at top and have it slowly transition to black with each pixel in the zig zag

<k>
(Used it to make html tags visible, case in point above: <k<k>>)