[Forum Game] Rate the music above you

4/10 Seemed too repetitive and monotone

there is no music

bump

Biggie and Tupac are some of the few rappers I can actually listen to. 8/10

Still a better love story then twilight. 0.69/10

Meh, average but not generic enough to be scored 5.
6/10

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

LIVE!!!

As a song I would give this a 2/10. As a meme I’d give it a solid 8 tho.

the beginnign made me think of why people made fun of anime watchers.
3/10

ill go for something totally different i guess. too much memes, anime/game osts and weird ass screaming things.

8.5/10 i love how the song builds up.
as a expert piano player myself ( :slight_smile: ) i think it captures the heart

7/10, reminds me of these musics that shawn wasabi was making with launchpads

lol

The rhythm and lyrics are quite decent however it’s monotone and the sound mixing has the music overbearing the song, nor does the music match well with the song. 3/10

8/10 can’t complain I’m a fan of the Opera. The English is rather quick for those not native but it makes up for it because it’s structured so well.
So much music no a days is so horribly made, because the performer had never learned music structure or writing.
Also it appears the majority of the music on this is thread is american teen in variety or its just 100 year old memes, bad memes is also a sign of an american teenager. No offense of coruse there is nothing wrong with that

You don’t have to know french to enjoy this song, but knowing it might change how you look at it a but. Still a good song and it’s rather new.

4/10, not my style.

6/9 shitpost
i dont like the song so idk 4/10

memes

7/10 i actually like it

not my usual type, but 6-7/10

if you dont want to see the machine skip to 0:29

@Tauntauned for some reason i love listening to languages i cant understand, russian, french and similar languages sound very nice.

I think that’s because music goes beyond words and is so universal. I’d also say that it’s a pretty good sign of quality music if you enjoy it yet can you don’t know what they are saying. When a artist can transverse sound In a way that that someone can enjoy it coming in blind.

9/10, i love the way the machine is constructed and how everything can turn into great symphony, also marbles rolling is hypnotizing owo