[Forum Game] Rate the music above you

An attack on the senses that isn’t as harsh as most experimental sample music, it sounds good but overall meh. 5/10

10/10 really great from start to finish

Wow dj-jo. It’s been a while since I’ve heard that name.

for broomc, it reminds me of the songs i used to listen to from a while back. 6-7/10

for yours, idk, umm 6/10 i guess?

i guess this one is an intersting one

Pretty intense, yet calming at the beginning. 7,7/10 (:

Nightmargin - InsomnIs
(The soundtrack for OneShot was made by Nightmargin, which is how I stumbled across their channel!)

took me a while to realize what oneshot was, i was thinking the one time releases of manga.

i like the melody, pretty fitting for a game. Although quite lackluster for an actual song. 6/10

i guess you can have another ost

Sounds very “heavy”, I find. Like a pressing decision - which is, I believe, what it was intended to be played amongst.

8,7/10 - kind of repetitional, but still very nice.

Tensei made numerous Homestuck songs - some of which used, others unused, others just for fun; mainly Heir of Grief (I’ll maybe post that unless you want to listen to that yourself) is one of the most well-known ones.
Fairly recently, STRIFE II, another music album, was released, so yay. Mostly STRONG electric guitars.

The guitar riffs are as generic as punk rock gets, though the electronic makes up for it somewhat. 6/10

10/10 that’s unfair broomc you can’t pick music that everyone loves

Another fantastic french song, again you don’t need to know the language to appreciate this classic.

Pretty good 7/10.

Time to get this thread back into gear.

-10/10 (2 for the song -12 for the flavor)

i used to listen to that kind of music, but its a bit too slow for my tastes, the pitch kinda hurts my ears after a while 5.5/10

lately ive been listen to a ton of random genres that ive never heard of or dont listen to (like vocaloid, k-pop, rock, semi-pop,etc.)
but here

6/10 never really got there for me. Feels like I would like it a more in a concert left me wanting to hear abracadabra by Steve Miller band but I enjoyed it

I regret never going to a concert of his now it’s too late for that. R.I.P comrade true legend. maybe I’ll see him one day

4/10 It’s a good song, but the vocals and singing is so cringeworthy.

Song ends @7:50

(unfortunately I couldn’t find a vid where you could also distinctly hear the soft sample in the third channel.)

I see we are very different people(music wise), to me tom petty is one not one of the best American musicians,an american classic really. (make me almost glad England lost the revolutionary war)

but hes has an particular style not all people on earth like so I understand why you feel that way but that definitely gave me a spook
to me 4/10 is like yeah its fine but id rather be in Siberia mining coal. I would check out some of his others songs maybe you’ll find something you will really like

1/10 I hate Australia no but really 8/10 Great game sound track

I remember seeing this video way back in the day. Still holds up pretty well.

Doesnt play due to copyright stuff

replace the ‘tube’ with ‘pak’ in the url
old

new
https://youpak.com/watch?v=AE6jh2lxOIY

well interesting

video: 6/10
music 5.5/10

The song didn’t really resonate or connect with me in any way, but the instrumentals were nice.
I give a 5/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL2t5gCI2Do