[Forum Game] Rate the music above you

6/10 Good spook music, but It really lacks consistency.

Boring. (imo) But backround was amazing and that was pretty much it. 3/10
Idk if this belongs here but this is one of my favorite songs. (Imagine Dragons and Twenty One Pilots fan here).

5/10 pretty meh

Inoffensive to the point of being annoying, though not generic enough to be below average. 6/10

5/10, the rhythm and drums are nice but the lyrics lower the score by a lot (they’re sung decently though)

Here’s some U2
4U

6/10 is eh

7.5/10 I like the song, it just takes a while for it to get to the chorus which bugs me a little.

Yay, you resurrected the music thread! We really needed one. Anyways
I like how relaxing your song is, not usually something I’d listen to though. 7/10

Yeah, I was bored and remembered this thread so I searched for it and revived :smiley:

The beginning reminded of that one instrument in a church. Forgot what it was called.

I like the music but the bass is a bit too powerful compared to the lyrics. Also gets really repetitive with the same background.

6.5/10
I think I would like it more if I was into this genre of music. Basically it is biased and if it were almost anyone else expect a 7-9/10 :smile: :+1:

7/10 good chill music. The ‘rap’ section was so wrong, there was little to no rhyme or flow.

7/10 would realm to

8/10 would tomb to

Very edgy, I could mosh to this haha. 7/10

Ew generic, probably generated electronic music. At least it’s not syphilis 3/10.

I like it.

7.5/10

it reminded me of this song in the first 0:30 secs
although i mightve posted this one before :confused:

3/10

would never put it on for anything

I get a hollow sense of nostalgia from that song. Maybe because I don’t have the same experiences to relate to the visualizations they’re trying to convey. Sounds like it would be playing in the background of an American Eagle or Abercrombie store. 5/10 average.

Should have posted this one around Halloween.

I hear sounds like heart beats, thumping with short creepy tunes. It’s rather chilling and sends shivers down my spine. It reminds me of something from some alien movie or documentary but when it reaches halfway, it begins to sound some what happier in the tune and the rhythm. But then I see a kid running and then I get the intention of creepy again weirdly. Then it goes to another tune which really reminds me of that thing where you open a box and it plays that music with the ballerina on it and in fact most of the video reminds me of it.

I’ll give it a 8.3/10

This is one of my favourite songs of all time and I’d love to play song on the piano fluently. Anyways here it is.

Very upbeat, makes me want to go for a bike ride. The bass is lovely as well as the visuals of the video. However I don’t listen to this genre of music often, so…
8/10

Its practically the same thing for the whole video lol. Only the tape moves around.