[Forum Game] Rate the music above you

A bit boring ha

That piano music I had heard all the time as a kid during school or test. I think they were testing the effectiveness of music in classrooms

All the stores that played much would play that.

Really it took off in Russia so much because the people were so restricted that they only allowed music with no lyrics because you could not mock the government that way

That honestly sounds like so much soviet Era classical music. Like what you hear walking the streets of any major Russian city.

6/10 reminds me of Soviets which is a bad thing

The first movement was sour, rest was beautiful. 7/10

Half of the song is just someone talking. Doesnā€™t appeal to me. 4/10

Alright, in concept, this song is fine. Good, even. Butā€¦ Iā€™ve heard it way too much to like it at this point. The more I listen to it, the more obnoxious it gets. 4/10

(Straying from 80ā€™s rock was hard, but hereā€™s something different. That I like.)

Ah, Newgrounds.
Nostalgia makes music like this sound less like the mess they really are when you learn a little music theory later in life. 4/10

4/10

That is creepy. 6/10

Pretty chill song. 7.5/10

Iā€™ll go ahead and warn you not to listen to the lyrics in this one too closely, because they make very little sense. But I love the song nonetheless.

8/10 Lyrics&vocals are little cheesy, but thatā€™s just the era.

Very heavy techno, a little too much for my liking, but it reminded me of the old NES games, for that, 6.5/10.

2/10, not my style.

Both the song and lyrics were very shallow and lifeless, I couldnā€™t feel any energy or passion, 3/10.

6/10 I enjoyed it.

Iā€™ll give that a 5.5/10 :slight_smile:

Wasnā€™t too bad. I also really like the artwork for what Iā€™m assuming is the album cover. 7/10.

Badass riff incoming:

8/10 good song!

I donā€™t think anyone did this one yet

6.5/10.

not bad 7.5/10

Slow in the opening but it is good as a game track, not a song-song. Gametrack: 7/10.

^ Listen to like the whole thing, thereā€™s a really nice chord at 1:50.

Surprisingly good song. 8/10