[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

says the guy who worships harambe, a literal dead trend

And Star Wars isn’t a literal, dead trend? Cause everyone knows that Rogue One was terrible.

Good one!:joy:

But there is just one flaw. I have never worshiped Harambe. Get your facts straight machine gun mouth.

Yes, I am like a machine gun. I spit fire from my mouth. Whereas you spit saliva!

Dies from how bad my roasts are

You can spit fire but you can’t roast for jack.

and you’re saying you can?

I can’t roast for jack but I certainly can roast Xak…lor.

hmmmmmmmmmmm…

2/10, D- for effort, C on delivery. F for f***ing terrible.

C on Delivery.

A three yo uses better alliteration than that. Hell, even Dr. Seuss’s newborn baby could do better.

No need to try to roast you, as you practically roasted yourself posting this

I don’t know how to reply to this.

Too much cancer in one sentence.

Ill add some abortion to then, your mum should have swallowed.

Mum.

Wow you must be so dignified and political. I bet society must love posh conservatives like yourself. Do you drink tea in the afternoons? Please invite me to your tea party.

Wasn’t a roast, you summed up my life, I prefer Lady Grey to Earl Grey Tea to… I don’t associate with people like you so you would never be invited. I actually live in a castle irl…

I think, I anti roasted myself whilst roasting you?.. Advanced roasting level over 9000

“I think I anti roasted myself whilst roasting you?”

Roast-ception confirmed.

Seriously though, please speak English.

I speak the Queens English

Please tell me more about how American English is the real english

I never said that American English is the real english.

Are you assuming that I am American?

I never knew that English came from Queens, Australia.

This is true but upon telling me to speak English, when English has clearly been spoken [quote=“XSpinATKx, post:298, topic:3975”]
Seriously though, please speak English.
[/quote] I came to the conclusion the only reason you were roasting me about it, is due to the fact i’m not using Americanized English. I also wasn’t assuming you were American but I’d also be very surprised if you weren’t as the majority of the RotMG community is American as far as im aware.[quote=“XSpinATKx, post:300, topic:3975”]
I never knew that English came from Queens, Australia.
[/quote]

(Roast Begins Here)
It didn’t this goes to show that a monkey with mild autistic wisdom is more intelligent than you.

At least a monkey knows how to tell sarcasm better than you can.

Monkeys don’t actually comprehend sarcasm, as to my sarcasm comprehension its actually very good,

Roast: Your so stupid that you think you can pass sarcasm off on to someone via written text expecting them to understand…