[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

I was simply assuming that your 40,000 pound a year private school would teach you how to comprehend satire.

Stop hogging the forum game! :angry:

@XSpinATKx Nice name. It reminds me of my 5 year old brothers xbox gamertag with all the Xes.

Etahn damn iā€™m struggling to roast youā€¦

Roast: You are just simply an imbicile?

:frowning2: pls roast me good

Blue star.

Orange Star probably lives in mums basement.

When you try and roast someone based on their rank in a pixelated MMO and their IGN.

Oh, the Xā€™s were because they didnā€™t have SpinATK available.

Are you a potato because your keeping yourself roasted

Are you a potato because all of your insults are half-baked.

Thatā€™s because iā€™m always stoned,

Your not even worthy of being put into a Roast Potato salad youā€™re the green potato at the bottom of the bag that no one likes.

When youā€™re so cheap that you buy salad in a bag.

DAMNNNNNN

You broke the game :punch:

You are broken. In a bad way.

Humanity is broken in a bad way.

Question: Is it roasting when you are correcting someones uneducated statement?

Youā€™re the one who pays 80k for Cambridge. You should know everything, right?

I said I lived in a Castle. Nowhere did I say I went to Cambridge or a private school, I have a public school education. Public schooling is horrendous where I come from. I think the day we stop learning is the day that we die so no I donā€™t know everything and I do not believe I should know everything.

Roast: Your family couldnā€™t pay a government funded school for retards and special eds alike enough for them to even consider you for enrollment

Edit: This is a game are you taking it personally?

Of course not. Iā€™m just naturally salty.

Of course my family couldnā€™t pay a school for retards to except me. They wouldnā€™t accept me simply because Iā€™m not retarded. There is no way getting around that.

Accept*

I was talking about this. Can they not pay because they have no money or a special ed school is too good for you?

Original meme btw. Iā€™ve only seen it 3 times on this forum now.