[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

Well, I mean, if you had the attention span to read the rest of the post, you wouldn’t have jumped the gun.

As for original joke/meme, at least it isn’t @Trofimowen’s moon orbit joke thing.

I know you corrected yourself. I don’t think you’re stupid btw. This is a forum game where you have to try and find something to roast the person about. I didn’t know you were taking it so seriously but I’m sorry about your inability to take a joke.

I’m not taking it that seriously. I just can’t comment about your choice of attire or natural clumsiness simply because we aren’t irl. That is why I have to attack people on a personal level, which, in case you didn’t know, is a roast.

That’s not a roast… You literally just defined what you’re doing as a personal attack which is very different from a roast. This isn’t a serioust thread or it wouldn’t be a game so please take your seriously rude behavior elsewhere.

Everybody reading your comments thinks you should be in that retard school btw. By your standards, what I just said was a roast, so I am still following the rules of this game. But seriously, don’t comment again unless you want to contribute to the game.

I think a roast is generally an attack on a personal level.

EDIT: Oops.

Roast: I’m not taking this very seriously. If anything, you are. You’re talking about how someone should follow the rules in a game for roasting on a forum.

That wasn’t on a personal level. Now, it isn’t even a roast.

Dude. Just stop. :expressionless:
You’re starting to say things that don’t even make sense out of desperation.

Are you sure about that? (insert John Cena meme here)

John Cena meme?

@Etahn and @XSpinATKx chill. you’re not roasting at this point, you’re just arguing. that’s not funny or nice to read about. if you can’t handle it, then leave please.

(here’s some roasting material so I’m not breaking the game)

everyone knows knight is the most useless class, I mean, not even 60 attack. what gives?

i hope you play tracer and your team makes you tank :3

I’m sorry for going off-topic and taking it too seriously.

No but seriously though, I don’t get the John Cena meme application.

You can’t insult people properly

You clearly didn’t read everything. I agree though, it’s foolish to take posts on this thread seriously.

@CandyShi You forgot the period. (professional roast!!!1!11)

Says you who also didn’t put a period, while you try to roast other’s about it…

Is trying to talk to candyshi

Clearly that wont work

Ouch that roasted me too.

Um…
Is a monkey

Is something that can be easily copyrighted

/ : )

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

You think you are fire but you are really just an embered log.

A floppy disk could probably make your avatar in better quality rather than what ever you used…(Cough* I used powerpoint* cough)

(Also, I don’t even know how the hell that would work)

Can’t use discord… (sorry ;c)