[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

Name of the game, mate. Nothing personal.

YOU DON’T GET THIS EITHER !!?!!?!?!??!?!

Of course I do. What’s it like having a brain cell count so low that worms tease you?

your fat

u no roast good

no u

no u

I need to get involved in drama somehow, someone roast me hard.

Oh wow look another moderately attractive girl posting on RoastMe trying to boost their ego because they think that they’re too pretty to be seriously insulted. I’d talk about how much makeup you have on, but the rest of the unoriginal fucks in this thread have already brought that up, so let’s move on to the gaping hole that is your clear lack of self confidence, something that no amount of makeup will ever be able to fix.

Let me guess, you probably spend most of your weekend drinking at bars, which you still think starts on “Thirsty Thursday” even though you’ve been out of college for a few years by now. If you stick to the shadows like you have in your picture, it’s probably not too hard to get picked up, especially since your crippling self-doubt keeps your standards nice and low. One night stands are most likely your forte, but hey, once in a while you go crazy and date someone for a month until they realise how completely devoid of any real personality you are, and find someone else to validate themselves. But look at the bright side, at least your slowly creeping alcoholism will bring your lifespan well below the national average.

saw this recently, rip that girl

wat

im not a girl

EDIT: I mean, are you even more asain than me that you can’t see that I’m not a girl? Honestly, I’d love to see what it would be like if my entire life was widescreen. (lmao this is insulting to me too)

no u!

Shatter said to draw attention from that fact That he is actually a moderately attractive girl. This isent a roast just a fact I wanted to share comrades.

But I shall now engage in the roasting to the person above me

Wow an anime profile picture, that’s pretty original.

At least we can see what it is. You profile pic looks like a moldy clump of grass vomit.

The most original prof pic, the forum provided one

The most original profile pic, a shatters white.

P

I made my by hand.I used colours with meaning behind them, as if my profile picture was a flag. The purple represents royalty, while the white represents honesty. The curved white structure in the middle of my profile is a axe that is hollow. The axe represents the trees, which I would like to protect from Donald Trump’s unenvironmental stance. The axe is hollow, for I have no power over Donald Trump’s actions. The axe-my want to protect the environment-is there, but it is hollow because I have no power to do something about it.

You are known to be a good artist… but yet you can’t recognize art.

I may not be an artist capable of recognizing art, but I can tell when you lazily copy+paste an entire paragraph word for word because you’re too lazy and unoriginal to come up with anything new.

It’s copypasta, it’s just a meme.

ITT: Paragraphs of cringe

at least he can make memes unlike you

It’s hard to make you