[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

*XHippobroX

you uh… your… hmmmmmm… I suck at this

You suck at this along with just about everything else.

Necro is better!

Right, that’s why it needed WisMod and an ATT buff to not be utter garbage?

No that just made them better

-1 + 1 is 0

FTFY

That must’ve been a different class you were thinking of be necro only fits the equation I fixed

That’s a lot of zeros, nor sure why you put a number in front of it, after all, it is necro you’re talking about

It takes a special kind of person to misspell “killeth.” Was auto correct trolling you during your name creation?

Doesn’t even have a profile picture

ur mom doesnt have a profile pic

ur mom uses the forums

And my mom is a sharp shooter. What’s your point?

nope

@emdotrand, sorry to disturb you but I have just turned you over the the Overused “Insult” Agency.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Y

e

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

s

You have more e’s in that post than you do remaining brain cells

Your reasoning is flawed, I have a lot of e’s in my post. Less than a lot is still quite a lot. Thus I have ‘quite a lot’ of brain cells.

Judging from the quality of your posts, “quite a lot” is still not nearly enough

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
destroyed