[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
you just got destroyed

uoy tsuj tog deyortsed
hhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo

I needed to get that out of my head

Apparently you needed to get a few brain cells out of your head too

You honestly think that just because you got beat by your dad and your mom is a chronic alcoholic, making fun of people on the internet will you make you feel better about yourself? You’re literally the reason the world is so full of negativity and hate, just go find the ditch that you were abandoned in and go die there. I won’t even hope that you will die slowly, as your life was so sad that it should just end quickly.

(@moderators is there a point in this thread where it can be considered too abusive and be flagged?)

I’m the reason the world is full of negativity and hate!?
I suppose that makes you the reason the world is full of stupidity and evil
After all, having a dad thats trapped in an asylum and a mom that deals can’t be too good of an effect on you.
I could die, but the world needs me far more than it needs the waste of flesh and oxygen that you represent.

(Maybe we should leave parents out of this)

Nice job @killith you are the 666th poster on this thread.:hugs:

You realize some posts may have been removed right? Either by mods or by the posters themselves.

Yes, but that should move every post up by 1.

But that doesn’t change the thread at it’s core, just look at your url, the number for the post is larger than the actual " last " post.

Yes, but if we count from the little paddly thing we can say something like “your post is currently 666th”

Buff Curlich

Hypocrisy to the max

fite me

Your body is not even worth the carbon that it contains, just… try not to waste any more space than you are currently.

Can’t be much worse than you taking it up instead

u suck >:3

no u

un o

膜家ですか?