[Forum Game] The Never Ending Story

…he went to Dr. Oz, (no not the one from the movie) who then prescribed him an annual dose of…

jeuice

, which he quickly drank, …

and promply was sucked into the void

of a washing machine

It was at this point of his life that he realized that he hadn’t really accomplished much. Knowing this, he promised himself that he would try to make himself known to the world if he ever escaped the Washing Machine alive. This he highly doubted, seeing as only one person before him had ever survived the wrath of a washing machine… and then had died two minutes later, from tripping on a dishrag. Seeing as the odds didn’t really favor him, he also swore to himself that he’d never wash his laundry again. Forty minutes later, when the Washing Machine slowed its cycle, the lid promptly popped open and he [whose name I still don’t yet know] popped out, looking like a…

Idiot, because he was in the ocean, and that was a maelstrom, however he also realized who had taken him out of it, it was…

a hand, that handily decided to hand over a scroll involving one word - hand. the hand then handily explained how about 200 posts ago every comment revolved around hands. the hand then handed a lending hand to…

the void, erasing himself from the timeline and ending the story forever.

, or so he thought, because it turns out, he was only dreaming, and thus awoke in…

A washing machine in the ocean. “Wait a minute, did I just…”

revive this dead thread? Yes I Will." I exclaimed.

“Thanks”, exclaimed Life, for he had…

Also been stuck in the washing machine and had been freed by the necrobump so they…

ran away and hid in the forests of Canada…

where a giant hand grabbed them

and threw them into some muffin batter headed for the oven

And went to Scarce’s flannel shop

BTW 20% all fannels

After buying tons of clothes, a band of aliens cornered them. The leader of the extraterrestrials approached them saying

smash that mf like button