[Forum Game] This or That?

If you smash your own house’s window then you pay for it. If you smash government property they can overcharge you a bunch and your insurance rates will go up.

If you smash the school window you can say it was an accident and get away scot-free. If you break a home window you can say it was an accident but you still must pay.

This man knows what’s going on.

Sliding into my discord Dms would bring faster results -Inserts lenny face here-

I’m almost legal legal in 5 months, but remember the age of consent in MD is 16 -inserts Lenny face here-

I’m pretty sure that you have to pay even if it was an accident. Shoots up school.Ur good man just say it was an accident.” “I may be going to jail but at least I won’t have to pay for property damage.”

Hmm, good point. I think it would depend on how you broke the window. I know in chemistry if you break a beaker on accident, you don’t have to pay anything, so I was thinking windows may be similar.

Ohoho shax we’re in the same state ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hopefully your not in the same state of mind

Don’t worry, I’m still too young for such things

• Eat magical mushrooms (Who knows what it’ll do?)
  • Sleep on a bed of Legos

0 voters

If they can catch you

Good too many young degenerates now a days

And I shall go with the magic mushrooms as the ones the pasture have minor effects on you, but if were about talking the ones in game that might be a bit much but still it is seconds

• Mac
  • PC
  • Rock

0 voters

Rocks are gud.

• Farts
  • Burps

0 voters

We are? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) What’s your age? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Do you have discord? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Burps are less gross.

• Elevators
  • Escalators

0 voters

:wink:
Seems legit

Dont talk to my son

The father always looked better than the son anyways -Inserts Lenny face here-

I like how no one chose mac.

@AKLDragon Escalator. I always feel safer in one of those because if they stop, they turn into a basic pair of stairs

• Buff Cdirk
  • Nerf Etherite
  • ETHERITE BALANCED :smiley:

0 voters

Whenever you list a meme and some other things related to it, you should expect the meme itself to be the most popular option.

Here’s a darker one to caress your brains:

• Execution
  • Life in prison, no parole

0 voters