[Forum Game] Would you Rather

I’m reviving this thread due to the fact people were having fun with the game in good humor and the OP decided for what ever reason it should be closed. I shall be a more relaxed OP :slight_smile:

So let’s start of with Trofimowen before he got locked out

[closed]
[closed]
[Forum Game] This or That?
Ask the Person Below You a Question
Ask the Person Below You a Question

Pink hair, only time that would bother me (if at all) would be when I look in mirrors. Boogers would bother me nonstop.

Would you rather be a sentient rock or a mindless human?

(granting a rock sentience does not enable it to move or do anything it couldn’t do before. you just get to be self-aware and able to think freely)

rock, rocks are OP

white star or fresh legendary pet (rank1)?

(i guess this wasn’t meant for me, oh well)

Niether. Already got white and a divine pet.

Would you rather have the super-power of not aging(IRL) when playing RotMG or having the super power of of not getting fat when you eat Ice Cream?

aging, ice cream is kinda?
but i meant my question as if new acc

badminton vs. tennis vs. squash?

Not really a “Would you Rather” question, but Badminton. Tennis is a lot harder on the arms.

Would you rather live without your arms or without your legs?

Legs, it’s hard to kill myself with no arms.

Would you rather have a 0% chance of UT being dropped on any account you play on, or meet me IRL?

0%

Strangulation or suffocation?

Choke me daddy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Change gender every time you sneeze(become the female-version of yourself, however it turns out) or have the power to throw knives at 250 mph? (has to be under 6 pounds)

Excuse me don’t you mean change randomly into one of the 120 genders!?!!?!

The gender one

Would you rather have a job you love and make little money or the opposite?

Lots of money. I’m used to constantly doing things i hate. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You wake up in a room with a clone of yourself and the only way out is sealed by a heavy locked door. There’s a note that says “you either have to have sex with yourself or kill yourself, or kill yourself”. Would you take that or waking up in a Saw movie situation?

i’ll take the first one and kill my clone to get out allive

would you rather kill your Family or your best friend?

best friend. (have no friends)

walk through walls or flying

Flying. Walking through walls and not knowing what would be on the other side would freak me out.

@Trofimowen

Change gender ever time you sneeze

To love ru reference? Or is that a thing somewhere else

Would you rather have an immortal body at the price of being completely invisible (no way to communicate at all) to every human, or being the world’s most famous/wealthiest person.

Easily the most wealthy person. Being invisible is a curse if you can’t become visible again, much less not be able to communicate at all.

Being able to go invisible when you hold your breathe, or having the power to make anyone go into a coma?

coma, prob acciddently hold breath and get captured for experiments.

Flame breathing
or
breath underwater

(it was the ABILITY, so while holding your breathe, it’s optional)

Breathe underwater.

You get the power of Superman, but your kryptonite is fat people. But they just reduce you to normal strength when within 200 feet of you.

Or have the power to duplicate something in real life, but after 10 minutes, the duplication dissapears.

Hey Shatter, as seeing I started the first one, and closed it because it went bad, please mention that people should post things appropriate for all ages. There may be some kids on here, and I would like us to make accommodations for them, just to make this friendly for all ages.

Just making sure this is at the bottom.

Superman. Although I’d probably end up plummeting to my death after flying too close to a fat person.

Would you rather own an admin account without restriction (you can do anything you want), or have a competent game team fix RotMG (in any way you think it needs fixing).