[Forum Game] Would you Rather

The two are pretty much as bad, because someone can turn a question upside down to make you say what he wants. In both cases, better suicide.

Get the total control over spooky boi and make him fight for you (not killing other players, just make it so it follows you around and attacks monsters), or get the item of your choice twice per week.

item twice per week unless spooky gives me sb
starwartwo or not

Only if it’s Starwartwo : REEEEEEEEEEturn of the memes.

Make a great meme that’s known all around the world, or keep good old memes a thing forever.

Make a great meme :slight_smile:
All the items you ever want on RotMG or all the maxed good-item-characters you ever want?

All the items : I can get any item I want to make my characters, and trade some items for pots to max and skins to look nice.

On this forum, being leader for 1 week or being regular for eternity?

Regular for eternity, obviously.

Would you rather deepthroat a Double Cheeseburger Deluxe , or drink a can of Ambrosia straight out of Dave “is it piss or is it apple juice” Strider’s closet?

those were the days…

######my discord name is a homestuck reference actually…

Ambrosia chug

would you rather be unable to delete character and die

or

not be able to drop items

Not drop items.

WYR wear a hat or a cap?

Hat, more things to choose from.

Would you rather one-strap a backpack, or put it on your back with two straps like a normal person?

Depends how heavy the backpack is

Would you rather be burned alive or have to do 10 lost halls without getting a single white
the horrer!!

Pretty much my life. I’m amased I didn’t already die in one of them though. So lost halls it is.

Be a talking Pikachu or any pokemon you want, but not able to communicate with humans in ANY way.

PIKACHUUUUUU

Own a pokemon, or a pet from rotmg

pokemon
read or play games

PLAY GAMES OF COURSE
have no friends irl or no friends online

No friends online. You don’t need friends online, but you do irl.

:cookie: or :fortune_cookie:?

:cookie:
:man_cook: or :woman_cook:

Does this matter?
Get 3 Juggs or get all the lost halls sets + omnipotence

juggs, cause archer sux >:c

wud u rather b a mimiku or a pichu

pichu

Would you rather be able to shoot lightning out of your fingers or fire out of your mouth?