Would you rather get a

• Jugg
  • Omnipotence

0 voters

Would you rather play this game

• with a poll
  • without a poll

0 voters

My self would understand the importance of the situation and we would have intercourse

Infinite supply of UT/STā€™s but cant drink stat pots or insta 8/8 but no UT/STā€™s[poll type=regular public=true]

• UTā€™s but no stat pots
  • Insta 8/8 but no UTā€™s
    [/poll]

• Have no pet but have 14 8/8ā€™s
  • Have a max rare pet but only have 6 8/8ā€™s
  • Have a max divine pet but have no 8/8ā€™s

0 voters

Admin crown with oreo :^)

• Chess
  • Checkers

0 voters

I dont have enough patience for chess

would you rather have a second nose or 4 ears?

4 ears, surround sound FTW

you also need to ask one yourself

Would you rather jump out of the window in the first floor or have your second favourite rotmg char die?

-_- first floor

would you rather never play rotmg again for 5 years or be isolated irl for 5 years

The former of course, I donā€™t let the game ruin my life.

Would you rather kill an elderly person or kill a baby? (Donā€™t ask me how, but I get a very even split between choices in this question irlā€¦)

wtf we already are isolated

Most elderly people would be willing to sacrifice their life for a baby, but really being a baby does not give you some moral immunity. One is not better then the other. But I would pick the elderly person and pay for the funeral.

Egg Rolls or tacos for the rest of your life?

I just recently had some amazing egg rolls and Iā€™m planning on making my own soon

Change ā€œEgg Rollā€ to ā€œSpring Roll,ā€ and thereā€™s my choice.

Would you rather be force-fed a Carolina Reaper in a fancy restaurant, or never eat any spicy food ever again for the rest of your life?

I love spicy food and have already had a Carolina repper, it reminded me of the time I was maced for tranning purposes but in the mouth. The heat last about all day but milk helps it out. So I would eat the pepper again.

Only eat what you find in the trash or have to hunt for your meals?

I myself have been hunting but Iā€™d rather harm a human before an animal and might just go with the trash option, sorry to answer my own question

Gotta go with hunting, shouldnā€™t be too hard sā€™long as I can build a trap.

Would you rather be executed by the Brazen Bull, or get crucified?

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 or Core i7-7700K?

And By Extension, TR 1950X or i9-7900X?

I would go R7 1700 and TR 1950X

Yes ik, lovely thumbnail

< insert CinemaWinsā€™ laugh here >

Crucifiction, I would pass out from blood loss rather quickly then I wonā€™t not feel anything , the brazen bull is real torture. Putting someone onto a cross was ushally dome in public and was used to make a point, not one that was too brutal.

10 million of your currency of choice or speak and understand every language. ( I would pick the lanauge over a billion)