[Forum Game] Would you Rather

£10 000 000. There is good translation software and I would be able to afford it.
WYR Be an admin in Realm or be very good at manipulating ppl without anyone noticing?

If I were a ROTMG admin, all the fun would be gone, so of course not the former.

WYR have our current US president get assassinated or not? (Hehehe…)

Mike Pence would become president and he is Trump x 10 from what I heard so nty

Be unable to get any loot during MotMG or only be able to get white bags during MotMG (all whites not just MotMG whites)

This question can be reworded as “get nothing on MOTMG or get rare stuff on MOTMG.” So yeah… I think you know what I’ll answer for that one.

Also, assume Pence & similar don’t exist for the earlier question I had…

WYR have the finale to the 1812 Overture finale play every time you fart, or have Morgan Freeman narrate your every fart?

Well I have no moral problems with assassinating him so that one.
Also, it’s important that you cant get ANY white bags during 11 out of 12 months but you do you. (Also I don’t get any loot anyway so it doesn’t affect me.)
Now Morgan Freeman narrating will get annoying but it’s objectively better than cannon fire.

WYR never have to sleep again or never have to drink again. In both cases you can do it but life stays enjoyable and doesn’t end if you don’t drink/sleep

No Sleep.

The efficiency loss from sleep (-7 to 8 hours for me) is far greater of an inconvenience time wise than the need to sip water every few minutes.

but boy do I love my sleep

Logical

"He’s as cool as a cucumber"
Is he really?

Since it’s been 'bout a week since the last post, guess I’ll attempt to revive this thing.

WYR be forced to kill one of your loved ones, or be forced to kill ten random people you don’t know? (I know it’s grisly, but who cares.)

Ten random people.

Would you rather only eat solid foods or only eat liquid foods for the rest of your life?

I’d rather eat solid foods, I dislike soup anyways. Also this is assuming I can hydrate myself in some way or another.

WYR have school every day of the week aside from extended breaks, or not have extended breaks aside from weekends?

I need weekends

Would you rather have no school and only be able to play realm for the reset of your life
or go to school and not be able to play realm

school>games
infinite amount of dyes or infinite amount of cloths

cloths ez
large smiley cloth

Dyes assuming you can still get cloths just not infinite since all skins I have can look good with only dyes.
WYR design an ST Ninja or ST Sorcerer set?

ST sorcerer.

Would you rather only be able to play one class but it spawns 8/8

Or play any class normally?

one class
would u rather play fortnite or rotmg

Depends on whether or not you’re asking if I can play ONLY one or not. If I can play both, I’d like to try fortnite, never played it before. If EVER, then ofc rotmg. I think I’m sane.

WYR be forced to become vegan (if you’re not already) or only be allowed to sleep for four hours a night, considering you sleep for eight hours normally?

become vegan

never cut your fingernails again (biting them off doesnt count) or never comb your hair again?

I don’t comb my hair anyways :stuck_out_tongue:
would you rather become vegan, or never eat grain again