[Forum Game] Would you Rather

I like my grain… but I like my meats even better.

WYR never play ROTMG again, or only be allowed to play ROTMG 10 minutes per month?

I mean…please…I just want a pot…

Would you rather drink a cup of Toxic Sewers sewage water (that isn’t toxic anymore, so it doesn’t actually kill you) or swallow a small glass of Oryx’ c*m?

Obviously the former, you haven’t confirmed if Oryx’s… stuff is lethal or not.

On the topic of stuff in realm, WYR need to farm sprites constantly, or farm abysses constantly?

It’s a Trap!

Would you rather have BTL quit the game…
or have all of your characters die?

Abysses, because sprites get really boring at some point and by farming abysses I can also slowly get some def pots.

I don’t know that man, and I definitly dont’ want all my characters to die, so that would be him quitting the game.

This makes me think of another one…

WYR witness BTL’s best character die to a medusa, or have a random character of yours die?

There are no negatives in it for me if BTL’s best character dies sooo. also since I see it happen I get to lock him beforehand.

Would you rather be named Tom or Jerry?

Tom, all the way. Jerry is such a pathetic name. The exact opposite is the show itself though!

WYR Get a 99 on a test, or a 95? (95 is still an A, but you understand you made a mistake. 99 is just stupidly close to 100)

I would rather get 99
Gotta keep my grade up

Would you rather type in rainbow text or faded rainbow colors?

Faded rainbow, since it’s both visually appealing and soft on the eyes.

In terms of art, WYR play an instrument or paint/draw?

Who’s that BTL guy? From what I’ve seen it’s a youtuber that does shatts speedrunning, but I didn’t see anything else that would prove he’s either a meme or a well known person.

BTL = BTEL = well-known player who’s relatively good at end-game content

Also a closed tester, him having to die in any new dungeon release video has become a running joke.

/off-topic

I’d rather play an instrument, because I’m not that good at drawing and enjoy it less.

• Eat a live bee
  • Eat a tablespoon of diarrhea

0 voters

Ooooh alright I know that guy.

Also probably the living bee, you can simply kill it in your mouth and suffer less than the other choice.

I was called

Nobody’s adding any questions at the end of their answers! Jeez!

Would you rather…
…be granted positive insomnia, allowing you to live without sleep?
Or…
…get to be in a mirror dimension of our own world, but without any people, leaving you free to do whatever you wish, for as long as you wish, at night?

While the act of going to sleep feels uniquely pleasant, I have to go with the latter, since I have no intentions of being alone.

WYR Get an annoying cold or have your entire family (excluding yourself) get an annoying cold?

Would you rather…

• Have skin that changes color based on your emotions
  • Or Tattoos appear all over your body depicting what you did yesterday?

0 voters