Forum Halloween

retching noises

Edit: Beginning work on new avatar, hopefully not as $&*+ as the last one…

• Yea
  • Nay

0 voters

Aiight im inverting colors as well. those eyes look cool now
inverttiger

Edit: in the small pfp, it looks like googly eyes. ill tone the glow down or something tomorrow, right now it’s almost midnight so time to go back to homework for a couple hours :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit 2: rn im just gonna take away the fire eyes

I’m using this for the coming few hours til I get home and I can make it spooookier…or, something.
It’s some sort of gal I started drawing whom I simply named “glitch bab”, cause of all the squares and missing parts of her body.
I have one that’s spookier which I’ll probably try and edit to a new pfp :3

I’ve been wondering for a long time: why do you think it’s appropriate to have drawings of naked girls as your pfp on this forum?

Maybe because no one cared so far?

Why is this in the rules then?

@NEVOV ples reply the suspense killed me an hour ago.

Damn the “…is replying.” …RealmEye is always watching.
I’m multitasking and keep returning to reword it every few minutes. :slight_smile: But then get called off to do something more important :stuck_out_tongue:
You’ll be disappointed I’m sure! It’s nothing epic I promise. Just trying to word it in as least-disruptive a way as I can.

Not like I wanna use my Sharingan on you, b-baka

Also, should I try to improve my Halloween avatar or no?
PumpkinGod

Short answer: I don’t and I made a rash decision there but the other one was censored so I thought it’d be okay I’m sorry I’m trying to keep it as appropriate as I can which I failed at completely before but I’ll make sure to not let it happen again

Long answer:
there is no long answer

Anyway new pfp

HURRY UP NEVOV!

Halloween is almost here already!

Did you not read the reply I made before?

I did.

Well @Seelpit answered directly already, so the issue is mostly moot now. :stuck_out_tongue:

So I would only comment further on the mention of forum rules @RMGnoob that nudity per se isn’t obscene or forbidden, & if you recall one of our mods has a musclebound rogue getting his abs out as a profile.

topless guy=/=topless girl

topless=/=full frontal nudity

I think if we want to begin a side-discussion about the forum obscenity rule & profile pics (edit: or sexism in the application thereof), it’d be better off separate from here to avoid wrecking the topic, maybe in #feedback or #off-topic.

Remember to take off your Halloween pfp’s everyone, I almost didn’t xd

I shall only remove my christmas hat for the month of December.

bump

The season of spooks has arrived once again! Bring out your undead!