Forum Idea: Awards

I have a new idea in the RealmEye Forums that can spice things up pretty well. In Yearbooks, you have awards like “Most likely to win the Olympics” and “Next Picasso” or something like that. Well, I’m thinking that you can do the same here on this forum. We can do it at the end of every year, for example, this year (December 2017). A list of proposed awards might be

Best sprite-creator
Best dungeon-creator
Best feedback-giver
Best item-maker
Most social
Most helpful
Most active
Funniest
Most liked (in stats)
Most liked
Most likes given (in stats)

These awards can be voted for. We can also do awards that aren’t necessarily just for one person, although it will be related to someone. For example, these awards can be:

Best topic
Topic with the most effort
Most thought-provoking topic
Most interesting idea/topic

These awards can be chosen by moderators and regulars, and if you are one you know how we can do it.

If you win an award, a small badge next to your name when you go into your profile will be shown, with the award name in it. It isn’t anything big, but it’s a cool thing to have. Also, everyone can only win an award once (unless this forum continues for 10 or something more years so we can reset it), so @Puffagod won’t win the Best Dungeon-Creator 26 times in a row. Anyways, joking aside, and think this should be a great ass(et) to this forum. Please let me know what you think. I really think this should be adopted, and/or modified and then added.

Hmm… I can only think of one player who could have given the most amount of likes…

@Endertimes

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/badges/35/crazy-in-love

Well, I don’t know about official RealmEye Forums awards, but the forumers can do their own awards. There won’t be any sign of an award you won on your profile, but still.

All it takes for these kinds of things to work out is coordination and time.

1. @Efnuiwrbvu with 6.5k likes given (get a damn life man)
  2. @Shatter with 4.1k likes given
  3. @Mynamerr with 3.7k likes given
  4. @Endertimes with 3.5k likes given
  5. @Selimmm with 3.4k likes given
  6. @Nevov with 3.2k likes given

I know I’m missing people please tell me if someone else belongs in the list

No one

Then why make it?

Honestly who cares about rewarding who’s the best at what? Makes it even more of a competition.

can we get one for most troll pl0x

I really like this idea!
This rewards people for being a positive impact in the forums, and it may bring up the quality of the forums even more!

Hypocrite.

Maybe rmgnoob?

Finally someone remembers that I give the highest likes around here rather than the most recent like spammer <3

Its a good idea but :

1. People would spam with shit
  2. People would take it like a race or fight etc
  3. The mods would had alot of work of adding it tho

What the… THAT WASN’T ME!!!

@Efnuiwrbvu clearly beats me on this one, while I’m at about 3.5k

I think @Werbenja has a point, we should host these on our own.

I would make an idea for something something awards right now, but I know people would get triggered by it so I’m not gonna say it… Can you guess what I’m referring to? :^) :^)

More ideas:
most posts
favorite mod(for @moderators)
favorite forumer(for @everyone)
most disliked(@zlushy could win this)
most likely to become leader
most toxic

I have a few:
Most flags given
Saltiest comment (a few come into mind)
Most @ mentions

Everyone knows i am the funniest. The funniest looking person… bye x.x