Forum Slowing Down

I’m not gonna lie but it seems like the forums are slowly dying. I was banned for a year for being a dumbass toxic kid but before I was banned it seemed like there where so many more active people and more posts. I might be over exaggerating when I say dying but it just seems like it’s slowing down. Hell it could have been like this before I was banned and I just don’t remember. I’m just curious what you guys have to say about my post.

This hour is just never a fast time, there are times where posts are popping up everewhere though

What we had our most active day 3 days ago!

Forums are definitely dying when there’s a constant bombardment of alts and racial slurs :^)

Well you’re in luck, cause that’s everyone on the forums now.

thanks?

Mildly innapropriate, but ok.

As far as I’m aware im not toxic or a kid but ok bud

if a fight starts here Ill keep track of bidding

You just insulted yourself, also weren’t you like

I stil like ___ and ___.

Well you just also insulted the people that you supposedly still liked.

but yeah pretty sure its dying, forums used to average like 70 regs, but not its fallen under 60.

The only reason im still here because its just a habit of mine, like when waiting for a lh run, etc.

no :frowning: I’m still trying to get req.

1542644762904s

Let’s not start more drama. I beg of you all. :pray:

Just because i’m something doesn’t mean no one else is. Well aware of that boyo

I just counted and if you take away the mods (because let’s be honest, they’re not regs cuz they’re super inactive lul) there are only 40 regulars on this forum. that’s kind of sad, there used to be a lot of cool people here and they all just sorta faded away :c

november 2016:
grafik
march 2017:
grafik
Now:
grafik

I’m toxic and I think that by admitting I’m toxic I’ll gain the moral high ground and be able to insult everybody!
1542659149407s

And you think facing toxicity with toxicity is a double negative rather than a reinforced positive

If you’re going to do nothing except complain about the people on the forums in threads that have no place for it. Please stop or leave the forums.

No u

implying that your statement being a double negative or reinforced positive will make any difference at all

Holy shit you’re smart! I bet you’re a real riot at parties too. Do you act this way in real life? I really hope you dont!egotistical

Until you stop acting like the sad, egotistical, smartass, immature child you’re acting like right now, I’ll be ignoring your posts.

I suggest everyone else do the same