Frame Freezing?

Well I was casually doing an abbyss on my 5/8 knight when all of the sudden my frame froze. I could hear my character getting hurt so I decided to X out the program. I couldn’t X it out at the top so it took me twice as long.
I went back in and saw an empty character slot. I looked in my graveyard and I saw this

This had happened twice before, both in a dungeon. I thought it was just the internet at my hotel. When I got home I starting playing again thinking the “frame pausing” was behind me. I went into an abbyss and died with my Dblade, my only white. I was playing on chrome. I Don’t want this to happen to others so I wanted to notify people that this could happen. Idk if its chrome or the website. Hope This problem can be fixed sometime soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Weird paralyze-like bug

Chrome is your problem. Play on Flash

He is playing on Chrome, so this wouldnt work?

Right…

First play on flash then use that thread :stuck_out_tongue:

This has been happening to me on flash a lot lol
Ty @Shatter for dat link <3

You would jut have to replace flashplayer_??_sa.exe with whatever process his chrome is running under, but thats to much effort for a bad result.

XHippobroX just get flash.

Or you could play on firefox!

That’s the same thing that happened to my trickster. I entered a sprite world portal I heard my character dying, I seen it loading sprite world, I “x” out the tab and go back on my trickster was dead D:

I have the task manager pinned so I can always just open it up and force close steam/flash/browser. It’s convenient.

Firefox has some issues with input lag, especially when multiple inputs are being pressed (eg W, A, rotate - shooting is delayed, and letting go of the keys is also delayed)

Flash is so laggy for me for no apparent reason, and yes I’m on the 18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.